3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

i just wonder ... why your character skill tree abit different from the one on path of building ... like you have forceful skewering (15% chance to impale ) and you do not have Gladiator's perservance ?
Can anyone look at my character and tell me what i can improve from here on. I feel like all i can do is get a good corrupted kaoms but im not sure.

P.S. The build feels really great! Smooth, fast and powerful. Fully buffed i go over 1M sheet dps on cyclone. Also is the cyclone attack speed worth it for helm enchant?
Last edited by bonedemonII on Jan 25, 2020, 4:55:04 AM
"
memonemo wrote:
i just wonder ... why your character skill tree abit different from the one on path of building ... like you have forceful skewering (15% chance to impale ) and you do not have Gladiator's perservance ?

Don't mind that, i was testing something...
"
bonedemonII wrote:
Can anyone look at my character and tell me what i can improve from here on. I feel like all i can do is get a good corrupted kaoms but im not sure.

P.S. The build feels really great! Smooth, fast and powerful. Fully buffed i go over 1M sheet dps on cyclone. Also is the cyclone attack speed worth it for helm enchant?

Looks pretty good, not much to improve.
Just get warding suffix on your Diamond flask!

For enchant, maybe if you find cheap one.
Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me what the best enchant for boots is? Im going to start farming uber lab these days.
How do you ignite in single target situations? Wouldn't combustion be better? Her embrace gives a massive increase in damage.
hmmmm
"
jrb321 wrote:
How do you ignite in single target situations? Wouldn't combustion be better? Her embrace gives a massive increase in damage.

Herald of Ash gives added fire damage which causes Ignites. Ofc you are igniting and getting Her Embrace buff.
"
bonedemonII wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me what the best enchant for boots is? Im going to start farming uber lab these days.

Boot enchant, maybe movement speed or ele pen.
Started playing POE this league and managed to get 36/40 challenges completed with this build. Took down AL8 Sirius and Uber Elder as well!

This build is pretty fun and can take on T16's as long as you don't roll the reflect elemental mod, I died so many times to this 😅. Chose not to run Blood Rage as the health degen from Her Embrace was hurting me already, might try it again in the future though as the frenzy charges would boost my damage up quite a bit. Also took inspiration from undelorth with the circle of guilt ring and the smashing strike annointment on my amulet for endurance charge gen.

Thanks for making this guide Tornstein, I definitely can recommend this build guide!

Things I would upgrade in the future if I was rich:
* Get Tailwind on crit on my boots (got unlucky and got poison one instead)
* Finish levelling my awakened melee gem (this takes so long)
* Get the 1 ex increase damage with leech craft
* Get jewels with life in them (very expensive)
* Reroll the life craft on my ring (costs 2 ex just to retry 😭)

The 4 challenges I didn't complete:
34. Defeat 1500 Map Bosses
36. Complete these Encounters VI
37. Defeat Sirus Conditionally
40. Complete Endgame Grinds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info