[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
kuskin wrote:
Hey guys, i really enjoy this build, but how do you handle manna reservation? I am always at minus 5% (-5%) on PoB until i pick extra "reduced manna reserved" below CI node, but in original build you don't have to do that.

account name : kuskin
character name : Exile_of_Greed
PoB : https://pastebin.com/1D2uvnN7

what i am doing wrong?

You need to have 21% HoA mana reserve on both rings
Last edited by TrueGohan on Jul 8, 2020, 12:32:48 AM
"
You have to have 21% HoP mana reserve on both rings

Then i still will be -3% of manna at PoB, like the author have in his original PoB (https://pastebin.com/7yMtezbB)
Last edited by kuskin on Jul 8, 2020, 12:34:50 AM
i had a question, with my friends want to do a mana guardian for party playing... so ill share armour with CI version? or what i give to my party with this or can you link me your LL PoB i cant find it :(
Last edited by o0DarkSword0o on Jul 8, 2020, 1:44:57 AM
"
kuskin wrote:
"
You have to have 21% HoP mana reserve on both rings

Then i still will be -3% of manna at PoB, like the author have in his original PoB (https://pastebin.com/7yMtezbB)

Just look at the differences between my PoB and yours. The FAQ also has a section about mana reserved.

"
o0DarkSword0o wrote:
i had a question, with my friends want to do a mana guardian for party playing... so ill share armour with CI version? or what i give to my party with this or can you link me your LL PoB i cant find it :(

Like I said in the guide, the LL version is deprecated, and I am retiring it. If you want a pure mana guardian, this guide isn't the best, as it's meant to be balanced between tanking and DPS, while a mana guardian is supposed to be pure tanking. I'm sure there are guide better fit for it out there. :)
Important update: Since I kept seeing people still building HoA and LL while the HoP version is just better for the purposes of this build, I decided to retire those versions.. The guide is now purely HoP and CI.

That doesn't mean I'm leaving the HoA and LL bois behind! If you're building those versions, I'll still help you however I can :) I just updated the guide to make sure that newcomers build the "right" one, but I'll still answer any HoA/LL related questions you might have.

I also updated the guide with Influence and Stalwart commander, and Increased Duration support on our duration gems.

Have a nice day!
"
Vatinas wrote:
Important update: Since I kept seeing people still building HoA and LL while the HoP version is just better for the purposes of this build, I decided to retire those versions.. The guide is now purely HoP and CI.

That doesn't mean I'm leaving the HoA and LL bois behind! If you're building those versions, I'll still help you however I can :) I just updated the guide to make sure that newcomers build the "right" one, but I'll still answer any HoA/LL related questions you might have.

I also updated the guide with Influence and Stalwart commander, and Increased Duration support on our duration gems.

Have a nice day!

Thx for the update ! For the gloves, despair on hit is still viable ? Don't have the currencies to change for vulnerability on hit ahah. Nice job for the guide btw, thx for getting updated
Like I said in the guide, the LL version is deprecated, and I am retiring it. If you want a pure mana guardian, this guide isn't the best, as it's meant to be balanced between tanking and DPS, while a mana guardian is supposed to be pure tanking. I'm sure there are guide better fit for it out there. :)

Tbh i want to play your build :) and trying to help a little my friends with the LL version, i know there is plenty of builds of pure tankyness but i dont want that so, can you help me with the links

I'm thinking this idk if you have a better option

cyclone-culling-chance to bleed-fortify in gloves
tempest shield-cwdt-desecrate in shield
vaal molten shell-increased duration-vaal discipline-spririt offering in boots
blood magic-determination in helmet
HoP-deathmark-maim-bloodlust-ruthless-empower
dearhmark-withering touch-MPD in weapon
Maybe I'm not seeing something but how do you bleed enemies now that you don't use chance to bleed?
I wrote in the Offensive Mechanics section that we curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit, which allows us and the spiders to make enemies bleed (but not sentinels, since they have Bloodlust). I did the math a few pages ago, and even with 66% less effect of curses on bosses, we inflict bleeding several times per second, and it lasts for 5 seconds, so it's a reliable way to bleed enemies.

I'm about to eat, but I'll answer other comments right after. ;)
Ok,build is great, but time for the hard question:

In the paint image on the first page, why are the sentinels holding dicks?
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info