[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

a way to get frenzy charges
and the best way too In my opinion
is by raise spectres
the spectre has to be an act 2 carnage chieftain, its the best of it
kill one and nothing else carnage chieftain
go to a high level area
use desecrate
and from your pool of killed anemies it will spawn
and raise spectre
im sorry I think im having a stroke
but im pretty sure you understand me
kill carnage chieftain and nothing else
go to high level map
use desecrate
use raise spectre on the corpses of the carnage chieftain and boom
free frenzy charges

Hi. How about 3.8?
3.8 update???
Last edited by xDislikeme on Jul 20, 2021, 8:44:58 PM
hi, any upd for 3.8 ?
Hi all!

I'm very sorry for not updating the build sooner.

If you're wondering how 3.8 affected the build, here's a tl;dr: defense got nerfed a little bit, and offense got massively buffed, so the build is still a very strong choice. Overall, an insane buff!

Also, the new Deathmark gem completely solves one of the most important problems of the build, allowing you to directly target a proximity shield enemy, or the boss of a map, etc. Another important thing is the new minion nodes in the skill tree, as well as the new guardian ascendancy, which makes our spiders 2 or 3 times as powerful as before.

A bad news is that Lethal Pride, the Karui timeless jewel, is much more expensive than in Legion league (around a few exalts), so the build is a bit more expensive than before, but I just killed Uber Elder and it was the easiest one of my life.

I'll try my best to update the guide soon. In the meantime, feel free to reply on this thread, send me a PM or message me in game if you have a specific question!

Have a nice day! :)

Edit: I updated the PoB with the new gems and the new skill trees (final and leveling), I will be updating the guide itself very soon! Stay sane, exiles :)
Last edited by Vatinas on Sep 18, 2019, 8:22:25 AM
THk for update.
Hi all,

I updated the guide with a few 3.8 videos, feel free to check them out if you want to get an idea of how the build works before starting :) If there's anything you'd like to see in the guide, let me know and I'll work to add it!

Have a nice day! :)
Hello!

In the current version of the guide, I'm using Arctic Armour, but since we are very rarely stationary because of Cyclone, it's not that useful. I changed the belt to a rare stygian vise with Aspect of the Spider instead, and it works wonders! I'll update the guide accordingly soon.

Stay sane, exiles! :)
Awesome build. I haven't played much this league, but once you get the weapon the build destroys everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info