[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

great bulid, you can look on my char :)
Update, I cleared the atlas. Build literally CANT die.
Hello
i have uploaded the pob link.
i can t find any leveling skill tree
nothing in notes about it

did you update the POB and scratch that part ?

items form this bulid for sale, almost max rolls :D
I've been trying your build, and recently hit 68 and can finally wear every required item. Gotta say I'm loving the build so far since it checks all my likes for a build: uses many minions, uses mostly Uniques (with no resist problems too!) and is tanky as hell.

That said, I've run into issues with the mana reservation. I can activate Discipline, War Banner, and Determination no problems. But my HoA is on 5L,and I can't use the 6th link (Added Fire Damage) or that would be too much. I can't use Precision either, but that's a flat reservation so it should be fine once I get some Healthy Minds up.

I've confirmed that I have the required 14% reduced Mana Reserved nodes. At first, I thought it was because I'm using gloves with +2 Levels to Duration Gems (awesome for Vaal Discipline and Molten Shell), but AFAIK that shouldn't affect the reservation amounts. Maybe I'm just being stupid and/or blind, but can anyone help me out here? Character is Arachnidical if you need to refer.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Jul 19, 2019, 4:54:12 AM
"
thsscapii wrote:
I've been trying your build, and recently hit 68 and can finally wear every required item. Gotta say I'm loving the build so far since it checks all my likes for a build: uses many minions, uses mostly Uniques (with no resist problems too!) and is tanky as hell.

That said, I've run into issues with the mana reservation. I can activate Discipline, War Banner, and Determination no problems. But my HoA is on 5L,and I can't use the 6th link (Added Fire Damage) or that would be too much. I can't use Precision either, but that's a flat reservation so it should be fine once I get some Healthy Minds up.

I've confirmed that I have the required 14% reduced Mana Reserved nodes. At first, I thought it was because I'm using gloves with +2 Levels to Duration Gems (awesome for Vaal Discipline and Molten Shell), but AFAIK that shouldn't affect the reservation amounts. Maybe I'm just being stupid and/or blind, but can anyone help me out here? Character is Arachnidical if you need to refer.

Hi,

I'm glad you're enjoying the build! :)

I recently updated the support gems because Minion Speed had a too high mana multiplier, what are the links you're trying to use? I don't have the time right now, but I'll import your character and take a look when I do :)
"
Vatinas wrote:

Hi,

I'm glad you're enjoying the build! :)

I recently updated the support gems because Minion Speed had a too high mana multiplier, what are the links you're trying to use? I don't have the time right now, but I'll import your character and take a look when I do :)

I'm using the setup in the Gems section:
HoA - Pierce - Minion Damage - Vicious Projectiles - Damage on Full Life. Thanks!

Edit: I've decided to swap some gems around:
Spoiler
HoA:
For now, I've decided to not use War Banner since the minions already have 100% hit chance with all the accuracy nodes and Precision. It seems I can use any gem with 1.10 or 1.15 multiplier in my 6th link on HoA, so I'm using Maim Support for now since I'm already using a 3G2R1B Corrupted Shavronne's Wrappings.

Auras reserved by Mana:
I have Vaal Discipline, Vaal Molten Shell, and Precision linked here on a +2 Level of Socketed Duration Gems gloves. In the 4th slot freed by removing War Banner, I'm considering between CwDT (to proc Molten Shell) or Increased Duration (to buff Vaal Discipline and Vaal Molten Shell durations).

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Jul 22, 2019, 12:38:49 AM
Hi there thank you for the great build:)
Just reach 80 lvl within 2 days and playing t15 map already.
Super awesome build.
I am wondering which pantheon should we use ?
Last edited by xDislikeme on Jul 20, 2021, 8:42:57 PM
"
xDislikeme wrote:
How do i post my character and gear?

Log into pathofexile.com and go to your account page by clicking your username in the top left. On the right hand side click on privacy settings and untick the box labeled "hide characters tab".

"
xDislikeme wrote:
Best build ive played so far. Been delving deep with this build killed some aul's and other bosses with it.

Totally agree.

"
xDislikeme wrote:
i used the fully upgraded Shakari and Arakaali.

Thank you I am thinking the same as well:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info