[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

How survivable would this be for most of y'all? Just to see how far out of whack I am.

T15 Armoury
60% reduced recovery
Elemental Weakness 60% increased
Rare nemesis mod
MAven active -
100% physical as extra cold dmg

I got sorta stuck in a corner with Baranite mines and Sirus during a ritual and one of those popped me. Needed be to real careful otherwise. a juicy metamorph on that map was tanked.

6977 ES
61278 base ArmoUr [ 88194 w/ molten+rumi on ]
only at 68 spell block.
667 ES regen per sec if I'm moving 2760 in the burst.
76/81/76 base resists. 66/76/66 in that map.

I need to get that ES up some more and cap Spell block.
"
bobrformalin wrote:
"
Zerber wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:

I think a lot of people that die completly ignore flasks. A flagelants anti bleed and anti ignite flask a mandatory and will always be up because you get hit so often.

I don't ignore flasks and yet i keep getting oneshotted on t14+ maps even without hard mods on it...

Dude. Look at your build. You are running less than minimum on all of your gear...your gems are underleveled.

You are using a HEALTH FLASK at level 93.

The build is tanky just please take a minute to read through the guide. It is very well written and there is lots of detail and effort put into it.
"
Tavener wrote:
How survivable would this be for most of y'all? Just to see how far out of whack I am.

T15 Armoury
60% reduced recovery
Rare nemesis mod
MAven active -

I got sorta stuck in a corner with Baranite mines and Sirus during a ritual and one of those popped me. Needed be to real careful otherwise. a juicy metamorph on that map was tanked.

6977 ES
61278 base ArmoUr [ 88194 w/ molten+rumi on ]
only at 68 spell block.
667 ES regen per sec if I'm moving 2760 in the burst.
76/81/76 base resists. 66/76/66 in that map.

I need to get that ES up some more and cap Spell block.

In a T15 with those mods I'm barely even paying attention to the game as nothing is going to kill me except me being dumb and standing in DoT or trying to tank a bunch of huge slams. You definitely need to get your spellblock capped - that will tremendously help your survivability not only on hits outright mitigated but on es sustain as well.

I ran a T16 with similar mods (Ele Weakness, Phys as extra cold, Nemesis), as well as inc AoE/inc Crit Chance/inc Crit Multi. Also had Maven, Sirus influenced mobs, triple scarab, quad sextant, metamorph and anarchy - just to give you some sort of idea. There are certainly parts in juiced maps where I need to be attentive, but it's fairly rare where I need to be outright careful.

You can tell my confidence in the build when I afk in a breach to navigate the metamorph menu to spawn it. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yko-uZSrs54

I didn't bother with rituals in the video to save some time, nor am I claiming to be the best player or have the best gear (I'm not, and I don't! :D). Lots of upgrades still on my list!
"
Tavener wrote:

T15 Armoury
60% reduced recovery
Rare nemesis mod
MAven active -

This is definitely survivable. The mods I generally avoid are Reduced Armour + Block, minus max resists, and no regen. While they're all doable (even together), they're a massive pain to play around. I reroll them for a more lazy playstyle. Curses are a bit whatever for the build since you have like 80% reduced effect but Awakener levels scale the map mods up. I like having a flex flask (my third flask slot) for various ailments or curses.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this build can tank most things but the best defense is ALWAYS your own cautious play style. Don't be too aggressive if not needed and avoid things you can or should (i.e. ground effects like detonate deads, bearers, etc.). The best defense is always you dodging everything you can and the things you can not, the defenses will be there to mitigate most damage for you. The defenses just enable lazy playing but it also makes you complacent at times that you do things you shouldn't -- like how I AFKed the start of a 10 boss Maven fight only to die to Malachai slamming me for standing still, haha :P.
Speaking of upgrades... first attempt at a T3 corruption room this league. Thank you queen Alva!

"
Tavener wrote:

T15 Armoury
60% reduced recovery
Rare nemesis mod
MAven active -

Its def not something I would worry about with that build. Only mods that can be a bit anoying are less block or zero mana regen everything else is doable without problems. I mean you can facetank t16 100% delirium with that build, no normal map comes close to that.
Last edited by Zerber on Feb 4, 2021, 8:39:07 PM
Got my spell block up from 68% to 72, 75 if hit. You can really feel the difference.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
viper9494 wrote:
Anyone who has the build fully operational able to take a video of this build doing a simulacrum run? I had the build completed but gems were not fully leveled. I am wondering if this build is capable of doing 5 stacks of loot consistently. I would get 3-4 stacks on the non-leveled gem version which I consider unacceptable but if someone is able to consistently do it I would def have to take another look.

Just did the run but with Nvidia's tool the vid is 8GB large. I can upload tomorrow if you want. To summarize... I did it deathless and most waves at 5 rewards. Is 5 possible every wave? Some waves I just killed everything fairly quick in my sense but there were not enough mobs to get to 5.

Hey awesome man if you can put waves 10-20 I think that would be totally fine if possible
Does anyone know a (free) tool for some light video editing? Windows movie maker used to be fine in the past but that was discontinued and I don't have anything to cut e.g. the part of wave 1-10 out of the clip.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Does anyone know a (free) tool for some light video editing? Windows movie maker used to be fine in the past but that was discontinued and I don't have anything to cut e.g. the part of wave 1-10 out of the clip.

A couple of my friends have used Lightworks which is free for the standard version. That might work for you too. I haven't used it myself so I can't comment too heavily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info