[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

just got the build online and oh boy does it feel great. i feel invicible! I am still getting the hang of bossing but man i can just spin around while i figure it out lol. i thnk pantheon is actually really important here since i assume writhing jar gets the minor god node benefit. once we go 6link HoP will it be a really good source of bossing dps?

i am really nervous that both rings wont get me to a 6 link and i have already taken all of the correct mana reserve nodes. right now i have a 22% and a 18% and i can three link but no more... i am still leveling gems tho. i dont see the 6% additional mana reserve on max roll rings will get me to a 6 link =( am i just worrying about nothing or should i consider a different annoint? like Charisma or Champion of the Cause? Any thoughts would be great!
"
I'm just here to say I just sniped a 4R2B skin of the loyal on trade for 10c. Wow. Bargain of the century.

Congrats! I saw one up for 10c and message the dude only to be ignored so I grabbed a random one to double corrupt. Results were... a huge tease fortunately -- the Locus of Corruption did no changes to the Skin of the Loyal I attempted to double corrupt. Given there are no 6 white socket ones available, I believe this might be a bug. So word of warning to anyone attempt to double corrupt for white sockets on a Skin of the Loyal, be careful! I've made a bug report thread but still waiting for it to be noticed by GGG.

Also, I know OP said now to swap to 6L HoP until we get the rings but I found that I have more armor with it 6L than Determination and a 3L HoP. I'm currently at Awakener 4 and Spiders are still carrying me. The 6L HoP is honestly barely noticeable until I mess up spider management.

"
realsolidrok wrote:

i am really nervous that both rings wont get me to a 6 link and i have already taken all of the correct mana reserve nodes. right now i have a 22% and a 18% and i can three link but no more... i am still leveling gems tho. i dont see the 6% additional mana reserve on max roll rings will get me to a 6 link =( am i just worrying about nothing or should i consider a different annoint? like Charisma or Champion of the Cause? Any thoughts would be great!

You'll have to catalyze the rings to 23-24% with Fertile (life and mana) catalyst for 6L HoP + Discipline + Determination. Try checking what you exactly need in PoB. Alternatively, PoB says you can get a reduce reservation enchant for either Discipline/Detemrination on your helm and that'll save you the trouble of catalyzing the rings. But that would mean the trouble of running through lab.

Edit: I just looked at your tree, you're missing the herald reservation nodes above Witch and right below Heart of Ice.
Last edited by おねえちゃん on Jan 21, 2021, 10:28:00 AM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Not to further put you down ;) but....
tbh I think the Skin of the Loyal is not even the most important upgrade this early. I remember from last league that switching to it barely increased my armor for example because a kingsguard already gives quite a lot. Besides this... without 2 rings with the required amount of mana reservation reduction you cannot afford a 6L HoP in terms of mana for a while anyway. Getting the shaper's touch and memory vault are more important at this stage imho.

It's still nice to already have the 4R2B Skin but tbh I'm just saying that to make you feel a little better :P

Thank you for advice ;] I'll keep it in mind in the next league.
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Circle of guilt still expensivt

Are you guys grinding in red maps yet?

Other builds are grinding on red maps after 3 days

Yep red maps are easy and my character hasnt got rings yet.
"
Edit: I just looked at your tree, you're missing the herald reservation nodes above Witch and right below Heart of Ice.

Dude! great looking out! I just transitioned off a doo doo dom blow build and missed some respec points when i reworked the skill tree! i was missing Zealot's Oath as well... oof. LOL Thanks so much for checking my tree i was feeling a little crazy. This is only my second "real" character and im really diving deeper into POB so i was looking at the calcs section but just missed what i was looking for!

Thanks again!
Last edited by realsolidrok on Jan 21, 2021, 11:31:03 AM
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Was in red maps day 2 & lvl 90.
I'm currently working on cluster jewel version that gives a ton of regen. Also in the maps aw 7 almost
"
RobJordan wrote:
How deep can this build go in Delve?

in the build guide the OP says "This build is not the best at handling Aul, the Crystal King, since his phases are time based and not %HP-based, and we have less damage than a pure glass cannon. I still manage to kill the Auls I find, but I never went past 500-ish depth, so I don't know about deeper."

Maybe we can all find out together!
"
I'm just here to say I just sniped a 4R2B skin of the loyal on trade for 10c. Wow. Bargain of the century.

I got a near max roll memory vault yesterday.

159 ES
193 Mana
38 mana regen

-50c

There is one that is about that same ammount listed for 3-5ex.

Maxing out rings is first but then im going to buy an enchant service for +1 Sent on this bad boy
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:

Was in red maps day 2 & lvl 90.
I'm currently working on cluster jewel version that gives a ton of regen. Also in the maps aw 7 almost

Im interestd in that build. I allready looked at ur old char.
U think its an upgrade to this build? looks way more expensive and a bit confusing with the mana reservation.
To anyone in doubt, this build is a fucking ass.
Just follow the well written tutorial and you are safe.
I'm just starting Maps and crashing all mobs like a cake. That's ridiculous!!

I got Fang, Shield, Boots, Gloves and Necklace.
Bought my helmet but still working on right colors.

Until now, crushing everything in my way

Nice reports from everybody and thanks a lot to OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info