[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
Warderz wrote:
Hey.
Just reaching good levels with this build now, and I got myself shapers gloves with vulnerability on hit, and are about to replace my chance to bleed with maim on cyclone.
But, where does the bleed come from then? Since Im running bloodlust on the HoP dont they need targets to bleed?

i did the same question... once your minions hit the enemy affeced by vulnerabilit, they got a chance to cause bleed, but i dodnt remember what gem do that...

Nvm, found out when checking Vulnerability on the wiki :D

"Vulnerability is a hex spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and granting hits dealt on the cursed targets a chance to apply bleed."

I kept looking trough the guide trying to see it there, never checked the wiki before asking :D
"
HELLERcz wrote:
It looks very good ... It took 1 day and I have lvl 88 and playing T15-T16 maps now :D

I'm wondering what improvements to choose now. New heist gems maybe .. ?

The Heist gems are an absolute must, just look at mine, I copied the OP's exactly a few days back. For example the anom. withering touch extends the duration of the spiders so there are some really important effects, the anom. fortify is pretty OP too hence the big price tag.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 9, 2020, 1:37:15 PM
"
The build seemed very crooked to me, there are too many buttons, you can't do without "casting when taking damage", the movement speed is surprisingly low, and the costs, it would seem, should be cheaper, but no, I went to this build, the damage is less, the survivability is higher , so far does not justify the costs (has not yet pumped the stones to the end), it is depressing that the guyder did not insert the stone in conjunction with the molten shell, 6 motherfucking buttons, seriously? I will press buttons longer than farm .

everything is relative

Ya this was my kneejerk reaction at first b/c im used to 1 or 2 button builds and I have bad carpal tunnel and fingers from doing this crap for 23 years online.

However its doable, like the other guy said put molten shell on left mouse click. Put desecrate on 1 key, then your worm jars on the next 3 keys in sequence so you can just tap them all in order to summon worms, like I do numberpad 1 for desecrate, then NMpad2/3/4 for worm jars so I can jus tap tap tap to summon them on the fly. I use mouse button4 for prey target, I use mouse middle click for my granite flask. It really just leaves me 2 akward keys, spirit offering and rallying cry which I really dont even use and im doin some pretty juiced t15+ stuff atm.

The builds actually really good and comfortable once you get The Stampede on and figure out a comfortable button map.

The above combo should fix your clear speed issues and free up a button, no need for a speed flask.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
It looks very good ... It took 1 day and I have lvl 88 and playing T15-T16 maps now :D

I'm wondering what improvements to choose now. New heist gems maybe .. ?

The Heist gems are an absolute must, just look at mine, I copied the OP's exactly a few days back. For example the anom. withering touch extends the duration of the spiders so there are some really important effects, the anom. fortify is pretty OP too hence the big price tag.

Thanks ;)

btw. in body armour .. empower lvl 4 is the best ?
"
HELLERcz wrote:

yes, a single level in empower is over 100k dps per sentinel increase at my current gear level.

I haven't found I've needed it as everything has been smooth sailing. Just did a sim with no issues.

+1 sentinel on helm
+2 duration +1 all gems corrupt on chest
are super end game things that i can't find or afford or really need.
Last edited by Nashiq on Oct 9, 2020, 4:12:23 PM
Divergent Culling Strike Support instead "Recover 2% of Life when Supported Skills Cull an Enemy" will give "Recover 2% of Energy shield when Supported Skills Cull an Enemy"?
Last edited by ea3b on Oct 9, 2020, 5:08:34 PM
"
Nashiq wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:

yes, a single level in empower is over 100k dps per sentinel increase at my current gear level.

I haven't found I've needed it as everything has been smooth sailing. Just did a sim with no issues.

+1 sentinel on helm
+2 duration +1 all gems corrupt on chest
are super end game things that i can't find or afford or really need.

Skin of the Lords with Phase Acrobatics is super juicy when you want more defense.
I can't find the corrupted gloves. What should I do until I get them? Should I just make a bunch of 3r 1b shaper gloves and spam vaal orbs? I'm almost to a10 kitava and am about to enter maps. I'm liking this build a lot, just trying to transition smoothly.

Any help/suggestions by someone with more experience is welcome.
"
FLOYDIEBOM wrote:
I can't find the corrupted gloves. What should I do until I get them? Should I just make a bunch of 3r 1b shaper gloves and spam vaal orbs? I'm almost to a10 kitava and am about to enter maps. I'm liking this build a lot, just trying to transition smoothly.

Any help/suggestions by someone with more experience is welcome.

They start at 150c atm on poe.trade, you dont need them in a specific link, or socket color, you can still alter the colors and sockets/links it just costs vaal orbs ontop of the usual cost, so to 4 link a corrupted glove would be 5 fuses plus 5 vaal orbs for example.
Oh I thought they needed to already be linked. I've taken a lot of breaks in my path time and I guess I never knew they implemented a way to link corrupted items. I will watch a video on it, thanks man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info