[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Looking to start this build.. I got a lucky craft + annul on a thicket bow

Was thinking of multimod with attack speed and chaos dmg multi. Woudl that be good?
how would the ideal quiver look like, which stats do i need? or are there any unique ones who are super good?
i have problem i got to much dmg 1 tap
"
Amperiex wrote:
Looking to start this build.. I got a lucky craft + annul on a thicket bow

Was thinking of multimod with attack speed and chaos dmg multi. Woudl that be good?

yeah man, will be an insane bow. would love to have that one
Nm
Last edited by dcc1997 on Dec 29, 2019, 5:16:29 PM
Not sure why EVERYONE seems to use "increased buff effect" when you can squeeze in Aspect of the Spider with reduced mana reservation. Buff effect grants chance to poison ( meh? you're capped with Coralito's) and more damage, witch is matched by Spider aspect, but it also Hinders.

Anyways, I began this longbefore I noticed there was a thread for it. Pretty stronk stuff!

No Watchers Eye yet. Walking over t15's/16's, including Metamorphs.

HI guys, I just bought this bow for 1 ex, are they good to replace my Lion eye?

And also, I dont need to socket my scourge arrow setup in the bow for it to work right? I see most people socket their main setup (Scoruge arrow) in chest.
ANYONE HAVE PASTEPIN LINK TO THE 5 BALLISTA SKILL TREE? I CANT SEE THE RIGHT SIDE OF TREE ON HERE.
Hi all,

I am having quite a bit of trouble for the higher tier maps, my damage and survivability seems to be incredibly low. I just fought 3 stone Drox and it was real hell...

Here's my gear so far, not sure what I should upgrade next :/

Thanks
IGN Essence: Shootyah
"
Calden wrote:
Hi all,

I am having quite a bit of trouble for the higher tier maps, my damage and survivability seems to be incredibly low. I just fought 3 stone Drox and it was real hell...

Thanks

Darkscorn is pretty huge, along with Devine Flesh keystone for survivability.
I wouldn't bother with this build without doing this.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 29, 2019, 7:56:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info