[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
manfredgx wrote:
I am struggling about my dps. I can see others' dps easily reach 1w and mine stuck with 5k. What should I do to get more dps? Can you please help me?
Here are my gears:

and my passive tree: http://poe-profile.info/profile/manfredgx?realm=pc

Check in PoB no in tooltip. Check guide how to setup PoB for dmg. Also u have space for upgrade. Check Poe.ninja or People Gear here. U can check my Gear but is rly expenisve. And also i have some juicy upgrade for even more survi and dmg
Last edited by Rejz0 on Dec 30, 2019, 6:03:49 AM
IDK how people are complaining about dps, I 1shot every non fragment boss with 1 SA stack, I thought that was normal. TIL more stack = more dps
Last edited by Malum95 on Dec 30, 2019, 6:06:53 AM
"
Rejz0 wrote:
"
manfredgx wrote:
I am struggling about my dps. I can see others' dps easily reach 1w and mine stuck with 5k. What should I do to get more dps? Can you please help me?
Here are my gears:

and my passive tree: http://poe-profile.info/profile/manfredgx?realm=pc

Check in PoB no in tooltip. Check guide how to setup PoB for dmg. Also u have space for upgrade. Check Poe.ninja or People Gear here. U can check my Gear but is rly expenisve. And also i have some juicy upgrade for even more survi and dmg

I am using the PoB and still only get 4k dps. I understand that my gear has a lot space to upgrade, but dont know whether I can reach 2w dps or not.
Hello,

Awesome build, but I got a question - for what we do use Summon Skitterbots skill for in here?
"
Hello,

Awesome build, but I got a question - for what we do use Summon Skitterbots skill for in here?

Skitterbots apply shock to enemies which means more damage for us. They work with almost any build as far as I know.
"
manfredgx wrote:

I am using the PoB and still only get 4k dps. I understand that my gear has a lot space to upgrade, but dont know whether I can reach 2w dps or not.

brother the number you are looking for is "Total DPS inc Poison"
Last edited by SSF_moneen on Dec 30, 2019, 9:29:14 AM
"
RimuZ wrote:
"
Hello,

Skitterbots apply shock to enemies which means more damage for us. They work with almost any build as far as I know.

Thank you kind sir!
Could anyone help me out with my build, i am just about finishing with white maps and hopefully move onto yellow maps once they start dropping. i have no understanding of this new atlas design and what to do.

i just feel extra squishy in every map i do.

any help is much apprectied.

Hi,

Should I be charging SA for the max stacks? Or should I be clicking multiple times?
OK guys, wanted to drop some feedback after playing this build the entire league (and almost dumping it at some point lol because i thought it was shit)

- Im a Pathfinder Scourge Arrow, Lvl95, No Darkscorn, 6link Siege Ballista
- I have around 4,4 million Total Poison DPS (2,5 Million Shaper DPS)
- 6122 Life

To all the people who say its not enough DPS... I was in the same boat as you in the beginning.

BELIEVE me, just continue playing and leveling and you will soon "breakthrough". Scourge Arrow is destroying everything. Clear is great, single target is great. I killed every boss / guardian / conqueror (not sirus though lol) on T16. Even the T16 Conquerors go down within 5-10 seconds, not kidding you. Most bosses need 5-10 seconds. ONly the juiciest metamorphs (life regen, extra life, hexproof etc, multiple unique body parts) and some bosses in maps with insane mods can take a little longer. when I say a little longer, I talk about like 15 seconds or something.

Biggest DPS boosts for me:

- Get my gems to high level!!! (get them all to 20/20 at least)
- when I swapped Lioneyes bow or whatever starter bow with a rare bow, I got almost double damage out of it lol (no darkscorn, just saying again)
- when I learned how to play this skill :D srsly, there is good and bad ways of playing this. I died way more often and needed way more time to kill, before I learned how to play (the mechanics of the skills etc)
- Circle of Nostalgia (incr. chaos + incr. HoA buff) is pretty big
- Dirty techniques amulet anointment (honestly so cheap, don't wait for it)
- Ballistas + Rain of splinters help a lot with killing. But here I'm not really convinced any more and thinking about going away from 6link ballistas

So, basically I am really happy with the outcome of my SA build.

But there are a couple questions that are really important to me and I hope some of you can share their own experience. I believe this has been asked plenty of times, but please have mercy with me:

- Darkscorn damage-wise... I'm not kidding you, my total poison DPS in POB drop from around 4,5 million to 3,2 million. Thats insane and honestly I think you are crazy if you buy a darkscorn unlinked for like 10 ex (ok now they are a little cheaper) with that drop in DPS. Even if you die less with darkscorn, the damage is just waaaaay too low compared to a rare poison bow. Or am i calculating anything wrong? Basically Darkscorns 20% chance for 300% poison damage is same as 60% chance for 100% more poison damage on a rare bow right?
Please someone tell me im doing something wrong with my calculation.

- 6link Ballistas... hm, I start doubting the power of the 6link.
The main point in siege ballistas is to apply wither stacks to the target, is that correct? i really wonder if its necessary to have a dedicated 6link for them. I have been playing with them all the time and i like it though, but if its really just about the wither stacks, arent there better options? Also, recently i saw many people saying that they were going back to spell totem... is that better?

- I was really really lucky with drops this league guys.
Doctor, Vaal Skellies 21/23, essence drain 21/23 , at least 10 clean ex drops etc etc .. im sitting on 25+ exalts right now and just dont know what to do with it. Can someone help me and give me some ideas about how to boost my char even more?

Last edited by markuskanada on Dec 30, 2019, 1:07:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info