[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
mual12345 wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
Swoosh20 wrote:
Hi,
I was wondering where you find the chaos damage multiplier craft for the bow? all ive found is one for non-aliment ones which dont work on poison? I just threw +damage over time on mine for now.

thanks.

most likely using Aberrant fossil's

"

It seems that everyone have quite a decent crafted bow rather than buying Darkscorn.
May I know how much does it take to craft such a bow?

Sorry, I never crafted anything at all, so I don't know how to do it.
Any video or guide showcasing crafting such a poison bow?

Thanks!

there generally isn't a single set price,it depends on the method used but these days most use fossil's rather then the old method,also syndicate warehouses are HUGE for that,league or 2 a go i actually made a 6L bow which i sold for 4ex (look up a guide on syndicate warehouse crafting,first time i screwed that up as had no idea about it),unless your really unlucky its generally cheaper to craft a bow then to pay 10ex+ for darkscorn,if your not using the multicraft method (that is 2ex alone,thankfully this build doesnt use that) i'd assume atleast 2-5ex to be safe,the author has a endgame optimisation on the first page,take a look in there to get a idea what resources you are gonna need.

I think I do tried syndicate crafting before, but since now that league has ended, encountering syndicate warehouse is not as easy as it used to be.
I' currently trying to make up my mind to just buy a Darkscrone or crafting a poison bow.
And of course, since I havent done any crafting before, I worried I might mess up, ending spending more than just buying a Darkscorn.
Also, do you think i should directly buy a Circle of Nostalgia Synthesised Amethyst Ring with :

#% increased Chaos Damage while affected by Herald of Agony
Herald of Agony has #% increased Buff Effect?

Will this increase my damage significantly?

just use the jun mission thing to always encounter the syndicate in the next map assuming you have any,if not then it iirc they proc like 10% of the time?

tbh i nabbed a chaos resist/reduced mana reservation so can't say how much it would boost your damage,maybe someone who has them mods can comment.
Last edited by Valkirth on Dec 29, 2019, 5:33:51 AM
"
CowKiller wrote:
I didnt craft mine. I bought it for 2.5 ex during the first week of the league.
I like the gameplay and hiding in HO is not my thing.

Oh..
Well, searching the criteria in POE trading tools, it seems like there is quite some choice.
Not sure which one should I get, or rather I not sure if it will worth the money.

https://poeapp.com/search/Metamorph/5bYXF4

Are this a few good selection worth comparing to Lion Eye Glare?
"
Warshot wrote:
I have questions about the Divine Flesh node Is it worth it with out a darkscorn my current bow is better/as good as a darkscorn. I really don't want to spend the 8ex on one if i don't have to.. I am not really having any issues on any content yet, But if the Divine flesh is worth it for a good amount of damage reduction then I'll make it happen.

I too am wondering if Cleansed Thoughts / Divine Flesh is worth it without Darkscorn. It should help a lot with Elemental and Chaos Resist, shouldn't it?
what do i do with this ??

"
Schmocke wrote:
"
Warshot wrote:
I have questions about the Divine Flesh node Is it worth it with out a darkscorn my current bow is better/as good as a darkscorn. I really don't want to spend the 8ex on one if i don't have to.. I am not really having any issues on any content yet, But if the Divine flesh is worth it for a good amount of damage reduction then I'll make it happen.

I too am wondering if Cleansed Thoughts / Divine Flesh is worth it without Darkscorn. It should help a lot with Elemental and Chaos Resist, shouldn't it?
it's still worth taking,there are other ways to deal with phys damage that doesnt cost 8ex+ (like some of the new conq mods/IC/basalt flask etc)
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
Schmocke wrote:
"
Warshot wrote:

it's still worth taking,there are other ways to deal with phys damage that doesnt cost 8ex+ (like some of the new conq mods/IC/basalt flask etc)

25% phys to chaos, into your 85% chaos resists is the equivalent of taking 78.75% of physical damage. That's more than fortify. When you start smacking %phys taken as ele mods and endurance charges into the equation, it becomes even more.

If you're using a basalt flask then you aren't using either a quartz or a quicksilver, which IMO are both mandatory.

IC does nothing for one shots, as it needs initial damage to proc - if that initial damage kills you, it does nothing. This build will work better with lvl 20 steelskin setup.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Last edited by braddaman on Dec 29, 2019, 8:27:54 AM

feels good in red maps, need to get better bow though and helmet/body for more life.
"
braddaman wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
Schmocke wrote:

25% phys to chaos, into your 85% chaos resists is the equivalent of taking 78.75% of physical damage. That's more than fortify. When you start smacking %phys taken as ele mods and endurance charges into the equation, it becomes even more.

If you're using a basalt flask then you aren't using either a quartz or a quicksilver, which IMO are both mandatory.

IC does nothing for one shots, as it needs initial damage to proc - if that initial damage kills you, it does nothing. This build will work better with lvl 20 steelskin setup.

Thank you for the input. I get how it works but I am not buying that bow at 8+ex. I just wanted to know if it with worth the jewel without the bow.
unbound ailments vs vile toxins

Hi.
maybe stupid question - why we prefer to use it unbound ailments instead of vile toxins ?

poison last longer but with our constant attacks the bosses will be poisoned all the time and dmg from vile toxins looks higher at least on paper.
First Sirus down (only A6 so far) with a Farruls/ Snakebite variation of this build:

New Snakebites with perma frenzies is a huge QoL and damage for this build. That said, this setup is not cheap and resists for Divine Flesh are a huge pain.

For Sirus, switching to upgraded Aarakali helps a lot. Also going to reiterate that wither totem is miles better for beefy single targets than ballista( at least the 4 ballista version, didn't test with 5). You NEED those wither stacks to enable bursty damage, and even 6 linked totems die too easy/often to compete with your damage.

For endgame optimization stuff, there's some cool things you can do with the new Thread of Hope jewel. Specifically a large radius at Ranger can hit Adder's touch, Aspect of the Eagle and Poisonous Fangs, as well as King of the Hill and Master Fletcher on the bow wheel. If you're in the bottom of the tree, a Medium radius below Duelist can get the minimum endurance and minimum frenzy charge nodes for 2 points.

Hunter quivers can roll +max chaos resist, which is a huge buff for Divine Flesh.

Hunter Boots can roll faster poisons, as well as Tailwind. Redeemer can roll Elusive, though I don't think we can get crit high enough to make that proc often.

Thanks for the guide, going to keep testing stuff :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info