(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

Any videos doin T114+ blight maps solo on this build?

Also how is it in HC?

ty
Hello people.I need a advice from more experience players.
Just got 6 link Soul Mantle. Judging by my gear what do u think my next investment should be?
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello people.I need a advice from more experience players.
Just got 6 link Soul Mantle. Judging by my gear what do u think my next investment should be?

You should be able to upgrade weapon easily, just buy something with +1 gems, lot of cold spelldmg total (over 100), and then open suffix to craft cast speed or crit multi, or one of the above already included. It should be easy +10% dps for cheap.
Another 10% upgrade you get from 120% crit chance enchant on boots.
Oak flask too, you don't need mana flask on this build, unless you run no regen maps, which I wouldn't recommend running.

There is also something worth considering in general. What really makes freezing pulse feel good is proj speed, as it gets way more aoe this way.
If we swap least impactful dps gem for proj speed gem, we gain 69% projectile speed from this. That is about as much as you get from BOTH helm enchant and 20% quality on freezing pulse gem. That is a lot. Loss of damage is around 12-15%.
There is more little trades you can do for clear speed, such as going for 10% movement speed enchanted boots, and investing more in totem placement speed. Damage needed for mapping is lot less than this build gets, critting trash to kill them 5x over is waste of potential clear speed.
"
diablomig wrote:
"
Magisch wrote:
Killed first uber elder of the league for a friend yesterday. ...

Gear at the time of uber elder kill:

That's some expensive gear. Can Uber Elder be attempted without Atziri's reflection?

Easily. Reflection gives you ~40% damage, but uber elder is easily possible without it. And you can get more damage then me without reflection by using a multimodded wand, which I don't have yet.
Is divine guidance+conviction of power are that much better than going arcane blessing route ?

Asking because im kind of having trouble with single target damage, was planning on swapping over to ice spear for boss fights.
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Is divine guidance+conviction of power are that much better than going arcane blessing route ?

Asking because im kind of having trouble with single target damage, was planning on swapping over to ice spear for boss fights.

I looked up your character, and i think you are lacking single target because you are using a tabula, getting no damage from self-flagellation, your weapon is not that good. I would buy a 5 link Soul Mantle, it will get much better.
Last edited by basedpedro on Sep 14, 2019, 3:18:43 PM
"
5% chance to gain a Frenzy charge on kill (which works for totems since it does not specify "when you kill")

It seems it does not. It just gives you constant 1 frenzy charge, but killing won't increase it. I don't know if its a bug or intended feature.

Version while writing this: 3.8.0e

Is this worth multimodding or should I keep trying for better rolls?
I have a question about two weapons I picked up after upgrading a +1 wand I was leveling with for along time.

I picked this one up for 50c

and this one for 8c

The 8c sceptre has higher tooltip damage than the 50c wand and im kinda lost and might be just wasting money on garbage? Can anyone point me in the right direction on a weapon to push my damage higher. Sorry for the noob questions

this is good for us right? wondering if i should keep it and if so what to sacrifice in the tree.

Last edited by Verseant on Sep 14, 2019, 10:12:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info