Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.7.2 Patch Notes

Still didn't fix bug where flicker strike just doesn't hit anyone at all. I can't play flicker because of this. I go into a pack of enemies and nobody gets hit at all. This bug ruined my experience this league
For the LOVE OF GOD.. PLEASE.. fix Gladiator bleed pops on Legion mobs.. sooo udderly dissapointed in Gladiator vs League Mechanic not having bleed pops, massivley killing Gladiators performance...
Mathils actual cat
"
FoxFiire wrote:

This is most likely due to you having too high attack speed.

ooooooooook maybe but it's a bug, happened in the same time than the flame dash bug, where's the fix ?
"
Legion Monsters can now be Frozen and their corpses can be destroyed after being broken out from their crystals.

Does this mean Cold Snap will grant frenzy charges now, and therefore be used ?

"
Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.

You really were trying to make it hard for us :-)

"
Fixed a bug where things that would happen when you are hit were happening even if you had avoided the hit (such as via Dodge or Evasion).

So is that the bit in the Maddened Rhoa fight where you get hit even tho the Rhoa hasn't charged yet and still on the other side of the arena ?

X
No fcking fixes for lancing steel constantly crashing instances ? Really ? You let a skill being dead and unusable like that, that's lame
For the love of god please fix molten strike crashes. I can't go 20 minutes without it crashing my game.
guys pls fix flicker strike :(
"
Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike supported by Ancestral Call Support.

This is not just happening with Ancestral call. I have been running flicker for the past 2 days without AC linked and I have been running into the same issue. At this point it's either a weapon range issue or an animation cancel issue.
The leech desync issue has been known about for a while now. How is that still not resolved yet? Falling over dead but not actually being dead is pretty damn annoying. How can a fundamental mechanic that is giving the player an incorrect health indicator not be a higher priority?
Remove target lock from blade flurry, it has slowest clear speed in the game right now because of this... cmooooooooon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info