3.7.2 Patch Notes

My flicker strike character is ready, pls make it playable(
Now fix, /dance

Please
"
Legion Chests can now be affected by curses.

Because chests have ears. Unlike Totems (wood).
"Frostblink can now be supported by Totem, Trap and Mine support gems."

Well, I guess I was starting to have fun with the build I'm playing, but I guess I can make ONE more toon this league.
Still no indicator for generals? GGGPLZ

Many characters cannot check both poles for generals, and engage with the legion mechanic by freeing symboled monsters, at the same time. Especially considering that generals take a relatively large amount of damage to unfreeze.

Just have a sound or particle effect when you trigger the monolith to let you know a general has spawned. Something.
"Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time"

Nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Still Crashes when I go from The Ledge to the Climb. As soon as I go to the next place it crashes with that generic crash. I was told that 3.7.2 fixes this issue. This is for PS4 only.
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but while you're adding horizon orbs to the tab, why not the other orbs too?
[Removed by Support] inb4 its a free game... ill comment on that right now. its free yes but i paid to support my version of the game which chris flat out said they did not support... funny how in any other place paying someone to do a job and them not providing the service is a crime... wheres our service chris?
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jun 19, 2019, 6:47:25 PM
Will the PS4 version be receiving support for issues like crashes during multiplayer? My Duelist plays fine solo with Sunder but as soon as I party up, multiple crashes occur. Error CE-34878-0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info