3.7.2 Patch Notes

"Fixed a bug where the Brutal Restraint unique Timeless Jewel was not able to drop in the Domain of Timeless Conflict."

Well thats 400+ chaos worth of sets flushed down the toilet.
Not that the jewel would have dropped anyway but still.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jun 19, 2019, 6:57:50 PM
"
Legion Monsters can now be Frozen and their corpses can be destroyed after being broken out from their crystals.

Does this mean that Gladsplosions work now!?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Thank You
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Are you sure about those changes? Or did I miss the part that reads "altered Legion Encounter damage so random one-shots don't happen no more"?

Because those are pretty fucking tilting at level 93. Mind you, I have 10k eHP. It's not like I am not defensive or something. Fuck this shit.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Much needed fixes. Thanks.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
It still crashes every 5 minutes.
Can you at least make it so when crashed my instances don't get reset?
I just lost niko because of this.
"
Fixed a client crash that occurred due to an animation having an event outside of its timeline.
Dose this affect the "kicked for too many action bug" ? it's really anoying, tinking of quiting the league until this is fixed.
"
Siphot wrote:
Improved the visibility of the Legion Symbols that appear above monsters and chests that contain rewards.

Add a boss monster Icon too. I cant seem to find them or make them sparkeling red with all fireworks and stuff. They are way too hard to see -.-' This makes it very unrewarding and not fun to do leagion-
Great. Please fix crazy teleporting Shaper in Uber Elder fight now.
Crashes should of been a priority hotfix...

Shame

Shame

Shame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info