[3.7] Throwing Ice || Spectral Shield Throw 100% Cold Conversion || All Content || Hardcore Viable

"
xthebell wrote:
What are your thoughts on 5 bonus projectiles vs 40% damage for the spectral shield throw enchant on the helmet?

I don't "feel" the 40% damage, but I definitely feel the 2 extra projectiles per chain.
Out of curiosity, what did you use to level? Did you go with SST straight from the get-go?
Zana quests done, trying to get uber elder to spawn. Going to post videos of uber elder (hopefully deathless), high level delve, and t15 mapping when I get the chance to.

"
sk8punker123 wrote:
Out of curiosity, what did you use to level? Did you go with SST straight from the get-go?

Yeah I used it as soon as I could, but I didn't start playing until 2 weeks into the league. By the time I was lv 30's I had 4-5 alchemy orbs to trade for unique shields as I leveled up. I wouldn't recommend going SST at day 1 league start because you can't easily get Divide and Conquer and unique shields might not be available.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jul 1, 2019, 5:06:10 PM
How about aspect of spider instead of HoI? PoB say more damage, and also more defensive option
"
Scorpio92 wrote:
How about aspect of spider instead of HoI? PoB say more damage, and also more defensive option

Hm, that's tough. Herald of Ice provides better clear-speed, but Aspect gives better single target damage. I'll try both and see how it feels.
Well... just did all 8 guardians, shaper, and uber elder deathless back-to-back. Uber elder in about 3 mins, somewhat comfortable run. I'll post videos soon.
i use Lioneye's vision 6l
Please see my profile, tell me what can be improved?
Hi, i have been following the guide and i getting mana issues. Could you tell me why ?
There is my POB: https://pastebin.com/MZmAFsYg
Last edited by OrionTwo2 on Jul 7, 2019, 11:32:38 AM
"
gadc wrote:
i use Lioneye's vision 6l
Please see my profile, tell me what can be improved?

First thing would be to craft "X% elemental damage to attacks" instead of the flat cold or flat phys.

Then, get an atziri's promise flask, they're really cheap and improve your damage significantly.

Taste of hate is also amazing, and they're not too expensive as well. Otherwise your gear looks pretty good.

Don't take ash, frost, storm though. It's not a good value wheel, only reason I have it is because the timeless jewel gives a good mod:

"
OrionTwo2 wrote:
Hi, i have been following the guide and i getting mana issues. Could you tell me why ?
There is my POB: https://pastebin.com/MZmAFsYg

I mean... that doesn't really look that close, it looks like you went crit. A 6L without the -mana means you'll need jewel/ring with +mana gained on hit, or jewellery craft -mana cost.
Hello, nice guide, I'm really enjoying the build so far!

I have one quick question though, for the timeless jewels part of this build. Each of the jewels has a variable of 500-8000 "Denoted Services" on them. Does this number matter at all? I just want to know if i should search for a specific number or just go for the cheapest one I can find.
Last edited by mrmega on Jul 9, 2019, 10:56:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info