[3.7] Throwing Ice || Spectral Shield Throw 100% Cold Conversion || All Content || Hardcore Viable

Question is it worth rerolling or attmpting to annul the +1 minon or just leave as is and craft the resist which is what im thinking of doing ( the reason i ask is because it has no -9 cold res and cant craft the projectiles pierce)

"
Viris wrote:
Question is it worth rerolling or attmpting to annul the +1 minon or just leave as is and craft the resist which is what im thinking of doing ( the reason i ask is because it has no -9 cold res and cant craft the projectiles pierce)

If it doesn't have -9% cold res it's worth rerolling.

"
mrmega wrote:
Hello, nice guide, I'm really enjoying the build so far!

I have one quick question though, for the timeless jewels part of this build. Each of the jewels has a variable of 500-8000 "Denoted Services" on them. Does this number matter at all? I just want to know if i should search for a specific number or just go for the cheapest one I can find.

I bought around 20 Deshret Jewels, socketed them into the jewel sockets near elemental equilibrium and checked what they did until I found one I liked.

Keep in mind the 10% aura effectiveness is actually the strongest one you can get, because hatred gives a more multiplier to cold damage.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jul 9, 2019, 8:26:10 PM
Do have some levelign trees at all? like 30 / 60 would be nice just to see what you prioritized i didnt see any in the POB

Also why are you using energy shield leech?
Last edited by Viris on Jul 10, 2019, 9:14:09 AM
"
Viris wrote:
Do have some levelign trees at all? like 30 / 60 would be nice just to see what you prioritized i didnt see any in the POB

Also why are you using energy shield leech?

I guess I could make leveling trees. The reason I didn't is because there's a lot of different skills you can/would use when leveling up depending on if you played this as a league starter or after the economy has been established.

Energy shield leech is a 39% more multiplier, which is the highest damage support gem available to us.
I assumed you would be leveling with the skill - just getting some uniques to level with at this point, and ya i saw it after i posted that you use the bloodrage to allow you to gain the leech effect.

Personally i just hate leveling from like 1-60 so thats why i asked

got most the gear ready to go

Working on 36 challenges now. I might also go for the full 40 because they seem doable, but I don't have a ton of time. I do want to get to 100, the build feels like it's easily possible from just mapping a lot.
Anything you would recommend me updating?

Was thinking of boots / belt as my last few crafts and maybe an opal ring

Spoiler
Have you try with Eternity Shroud i dont no if is better or not
"
frisi wrote:
Have you try with Eternity Shroud i dont no if is better or not

It's is technically better for offense, if you have at least 7 shaper items.

• Body Armour - eternity shroud counts as a shaper item
  • Weapon - shaper stat stick already
  • Amulet - shaper cold scaling already
  • 4 other items - helmet/gloves/shield/1 ring

Stygian Vise cannot be shaper item, so you won't get the bonus of chaos pen unless you give up that belt base type.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jul 18, 2019, 12:52:19 AM
What do you mean "little to no benefit" to crit? I'm at almost 800k Shaper dps at only level 80 playing as crit, with out flasks up. Seems gud?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info