[3.7] Dessher's High-Speed Chain Hook Berserker - Every Skill Gem can be good!

You copy paste the pastebin link into the pastebin link box in Path of Building.

With that being said...Chain link is bad and " any skill gem can be good" is RED FLAG RUN AWAY PICK ANOTHER BUILD THREAD.
Because I was inactive I didn't see all the messages, but like DamageIncorporated did say, you just have to click into Import and then Import with Pastebin, put the link into it and it should all work.

And with the name "any skill gem can be good" yeah you can build with any skill, its still not meta then or one of the best, but you can play with it, if you like the playstyle that's why I think any skill can be good.
the boots why would we have another cast when damage taken support when it don't trigger anything
"
the boots why would we have another cast when damage taken support when it don't trigger anything

CwDt does trigger Phase Run :), but you could as well do it manually
"
Cimmerian_ wrote:
"
Dessher wrote:
"
Cimmerian_ wrote:

Not sure if serious.

Read the gem?

Oh, I am sorry, I did know about that part with the first and second repeat, just thought about the attack speed, thats interesting, but that just is good for single-target I would say, cause I dont even would get to hit an enemy more than 2 times, bacause its already dead, so I understand it just for boss fights.

It should never leave your 6-link.

rage is an APS build idea. multistrike's additional hits does not add rage, thus lowering your rage sustain, thus lowering your DPS single target. The only benefit to multistrike is when you happen to hit a mob that wanders into the additional hits. Rare enough to be unremarkable.

Also you mentioned pulverise, which lowers APS, which is a DPS loss over basically any gem that doesn't that boost DPS. oops.

Now if you're talking "smooth clearing of trivial trash mobs" whoopy you can 6L anything and be lord of the pog
"
Dessher wrote:
Because I was inactive I didn't see all the messages, but like DamageIncorporated did say, you just have to click into Import and then Import with Pastebin, put the link into it and it should all work.

And with the name "any skill gem can be good" yeah you can build with any skill, its still not meta then or one of the best, but you can play with it, if you like the playstyle that's why I think any skill can be good.

Yeah, but then it's a pointless statement.

Chain Hook, and rage in general, is an unfinished idea that has potential.

To put that into context, there's 1 item that works off of rage, Kaom's 2H axe, and... chain hook requires 1H to use? Snore.

the only really good thing about it is AE clear while levelling, but it will obviously have a low red map cap, and makes single target fights pointlessly long. This is because it's essentially an AE ability, and you waste a 6L on making it not crap, berserker wastes way too many points to get a cospri/coc idea going, and there's really no other purpose to it besides being a "baby's levelling smooth flicker."

That's its role in the game, not bad but not good.

What they should do is give it the bone armor necro tree treatment and make it an ascendancy ability that works with anything.

Unfortunately, it would likely still blow, simply because so much of the power is derived from attack speed, which would obviously be maximized by 2 one handers crafted with ideal attack speed and procs

it is really fun to level with, regardless
Last edited by frotty on Oct 23, 2019, 1:14:50 PM
Why a low red map cap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info