[3.7] Dessher's High-Speed Chain Hook Berserker - Every Skill Gem can be good!

"
Cimmerian_ wrote:

It should never leave your 6-link.

Good I will remember that ;)
"
Ascendancy

We choose Berserker
1.Rite of Ruin
2.Pain Reaver
3.Aspect of Carnage

I had a question about the Berserker Ascendancy - For the first one, you noted getting Rite of Ruin, but I just finished the first Labyrinth and on the Ascendancy Tree you have to get Crave the Slaughter just to get to it.

I assume you mean to go and get CtS first to get to Rite of Ruin?

Thanks again - build looks and plays great!
"Every Skill Gem can be good"

/cringe
I don't really mess with multistrike mostly because it hits too fast for 22 mana for me but I'd assume with animation canceling it probably isn't too bad now. I hated the frame lock on it before. I don't think it's required though like you make it seem mostly because I run pure physical so there's no room over rage brutality melee damage fortify/maim or pulverize unless you have fortify on leap and maim on body Armour. And even than if you're running crit you'll probably want increased multi
"
"

For the first one, you noted getting Rite of Ruin, but I just finished the first Labyrinth and on the Ascendancy Tree you have to get Crave the Slaughter just to get to it.

I assume you mean to go and get CtS first to get to Rite of Ruin?

Yeah its right, cause with the first Lab you can get instantly to Rite Ruin, I will complete it with CtS and then Rite of Ruin.
"
"Every Skill Gem can be good"

/cringe

LULW
CH-Ruthless-Brutality-Melee Phys-Pulverize-SHOCKWAVE

This clears the room in 1 move, no need for multistrike. Shockwave deals 200% of base damage and with pulverize is kills everything on the screen.

Getting a maim chest is icing on the cake.
Hi Dessher,

thanks for your great Guide.
For the Chest I would also recommend an juicy Elder Chest with "Attacks have +(1.1–1.5)% to Critical Strike Chance" and with the cheap flat and increased Life, now from the Legion Encounters.
Btw. your the Weapons are nice, good choise ;-)

Seeya
How exactly does this pastebin thing work? It just links to gibberish text...?
Hey, I'm very much ejoying this chainhook build. I am unable to view your build path though as it leads to a page with a bunch of random numbers and letters. I've been building random paths (new to the game) and I want to make sure I'm doing the correct ones. Any ideas? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info