[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Fatkids wrote:
Ok, so then would it be better damage wise to use Ice Nova in Cospri 1 and Frostbolt in Cospri 2 ? That way they get 2 support gems each and their CD don't interfere with each other ?

Yes, another suggestion worth taking into consideration is putting Frostbite in the same Cospri with Frostbolt in it, that depends if you're running a self-curse Temp Chains setup though.

EDIT: Ok I checked your PoB, drop GMP and link Frostbolt - Life Leech - Frostbite, and then put 2 DMG supports for the Ice Nova.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 9, 2019, 1:57:30 PM
"
lesiooo wrote:
Hey, got question about Glorius Vanity Jewell. Got:

64% increased cold dmg and 6% pen
43% increased spell dmg
35% increased crit for speells (rest isn't worth to mention)

is it worth to use or should i try to get another one?

It's good but don't path for 3 pointers if the passives leading up to it aren't good.
noot noot
"
keroro800 wrote:
hello, want to ask, im using soul tether with 10% increased attack speed while flask active, if i used it, my aps is 7,87 is it okay ? since i have 95% crit chance, so 7,87 * 0.95 = 7,47 is it okay ? if i dont have any flask active/dont use the soul tether, i have 7,35 aps, or should i change my cospri aspd, and dont use the soul tether, so i alwasy at 7,4--7,5 aps ?

It's not good to have conditional attack speed buffs, drop the corrupted soul tether (you could probably sell it for a good amount), and get a slightly faster Cospri's.
noot noot
Hi!
Thank you so much for putting in the effort for this modular build! =)

Ive been looking at all the old posts about CoC and was wondering how to implement it in 3.7. Your post showed up just in time.

I've a quick question, I'm running the QotF variant currently. I've switched to a poachers mark ring for the sustain, but the 3 frenzy charges push me slightly above the 7.5 mark. There probably isn't a way around this but dropping the poachers and going -mana on ring for the mana sustain?

https://pastebin.com/8767KKi6
I think the build is really fun to run and thank you for it.
But I am having some trouble, I have a hard time killing bosses on maps. It feels like I lack both survival and dps to kill them and then I die so I have not yet tried to kill shaper with this build.

Could anyone please check it out and point me in a direction to how I can make it better? Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/s2wSLrjg
"
Proteozym wrote:
Hi!
Thank you so much for putting in the effort for this modular build! =)

Ive been looking at all the old posts about CoC and was wondering how to implement it in 3.7. Your post showed up just in time.

I've a quick question, I'm running the QotF variant currently. I've switched to a poachers mark ring for the sustain, but the 3 frenzy charges push me slightly above the 7.5 mark. There probably isn't a way around this but dropping the poachers and going -mana on ring for the mana sustain?

https://pastebin.com/8767KKi6

I think just dropping onslaught and one of the minor passives near Precision will put you at 7.37.
noot noot
"
bjoorrn wrote:
But I am having some trouble, I have a hard time killing bosses on maps. It feels like I lack both survival and dps to kill them and then I die so I have not yet tried to kill shaper with this build.

Could anyone please check it out and point me in a direction to how I can make it better? Thanks.

You should drop one Frozen Trail for a damage jewel, use a slightly faster Cospri's Malice (probably 10/11%) and pick up a source of Fire/Chaos damage to your spells (probably a hypnotic jewel) and a jewel with chance to poison on hit OR buy a Pandemonius. Also drop the LVL 20 Arcane Surge for like LVL 6.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 9, 2019, 5:01:21 PM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
bjoorrn wrote:

You should drop one Frozen Trail for a damage jewel, use a slightly faster Cospri's Malice (probably 10/11%) and pick up a source of Fire/Chaos damage to your spells (probably a hypnotic jewel) and a jewel with chance to poison on hit OR buy a Pandemonius. Also drop the LVL 20 Arcane Surge for like LVL 6.

Thank you for your input.
I'm guessing the attack speed on malice will somehow help me proc more often?
"
bjoorrn wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
bjoorrn wrote:

Thank you for your input.
I'm guessing the attack speed on malice will somehow help me proc more often?

Yes, you have a little bit of leeway to proc slightly faster, it'll be a marginal DPS increase, but it won't cost anything once you sell your old Cospri essentially.
noot noot
Amazing build Ralign.

I am running grace + hatred and precision with lvl4 enlighten. i've leveld up precision some and now have 50 mana to spend on support and movement speed.

I got a frenzy per 200 mana cospris, but is having trouble with mana sustain. and the ramp up to 3 frenzy charge takes quite a while. during boss phases where you're bound to lose the frenzy charges, is the frenzy corrupt cospris still better than crit multi?

What is a good way to sustain mana if I forgo poacher's mark on ring, to use the corrupted sword? I do feel that poacher's mark on ring is amazing on hp and mana sustain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info