[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Hi Inkira,

First of all thanks for the great build, love brood in dota2 so had to go with this build!

I was wondering what's the cap in dexterity that you need for this build?

Is this 159 dexterity for the vaal haste or is there anything higher than I might be missing?

Thanks

It is for Vaal Haste yes, its 159 dex for a lvl 21 Vaal Haste, 155 dex for a lvl 20 Vaal Haste.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Arinfaed wrote:
I got this Watcher's Eye with Phasing and Spell Dodge while Affected by Haste.

Do yoyu guys think its worth it?! Or rather go for one more abyssal jewel?
I still feel like i lack some defense and get oneshot.

Thought that would might help.

A Watcher's eye will only give you about 20 more life over an abyssal jewel with t1 flat life, and to be honest 8% spell dodge is not as useful as you think because that number is too low to rely on.

Really with the build you just need more flat life, because with life, ES, and MoM your EHP is 9k+, and then you also have Spirit Offering and corpse devour for healing as well as a life flask, and finally on top you have Bone Armor which is a free 2.2k shield.

If you position correctly and use Bone Armor at the right times, you shouldn't be dying almost ever.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Weisspelz wrote:
Hey Inkira,

first and foremost thanks for the build guide, its straight up amazing. Tried the Spiders back in Betrayl with another build and they didnt feel "right".

Anway, been grinding away with your build for the past weeks and would just like to ask if you could give my gear/setup a quick look over if you see anything major i could improve.

I wasnt "lucky" with my lvl 21 gem corruptions so far but im contantly working on them so no need to point out the obious 21/20 gems im missing. :)

I cant link the jewels atm. but i got 5x Abyss jewels with good life rolls and the occasional energy shield roll, aswell as blind & hinder. Some minion attackspeed and *some* minion physical/chaos flat rolls, although i didnt prioratize the minion dmg rolls on these since the spiders got a nasty base dmg to boot and adding 14-18 flat phys dmg ontop of the 1000ish didnt feel like worth prioratizing. I also realized that for my character in particular it was more worthwhile to socket 2 Anatomical Knowledge, one in the Socket below Mind over Matter, giving a total of +23 Life & 8% Increased Maximum Life and another one in the Scion Socket. Since 8% Increased Maximum Life gives more total life than another +40 life jewel could provide, maybe something to consider yourself.

Didnt bother with buying an enhance for the Bane setup quite yet, currently using the open gem slot for Phaserun since im in love with it.

Another slight change to your build guide is the use of 1 powercharge spectre and 2 frenzy charge spectre, instead of 3 frenzy ones. 1 charge spectre is enough to keep the spiders fed on 3 charges 100% of the time, currently looking to replace the 2nd frenzy one with something useful. :)

If you want to take a closer look in PoB, here is a link for my current character: https://pastebin.com/KMFQ0AvX

Again thanks for the great and detailed build, ive been having a blast with it so far!

There's nothing big to improve on except getting better jewels. The best way to push this build from really good to insane levels of DPS is jewels. If I take the lvl 100 POB I've provided in the guide and take off every jewel it has, the build loses 1.1M DPS. Jewels make a massive difference together, but individually it doesn't seem like they do.

You want 2 kinds of jewels:

1 jewel with: flat life, flat phys, blind
8 jewels with: flat life, flat phys, attack speed

If you stack all of those jewels you can get the build to 8M+ DPS.

Enhance only gives about 80k DPS, but it also reduces the action speed of normal/magic monsters by a lot more which is a good defensive buff, and with Whirling Blades/Shield Charge you don't need Phase Run.
My guides:
Read through the last few pages, but didn't see an answer to this yet. I seem to be having a problem where my spectres will kill my worm bros before I can, resulting in not being able to summon spiders at crucial moments. What am I messing up?
"
Read through the last few pages, but didn't see an answer to this yet. I seem to be having a problem where my spectres will kill my worm bros before I can, resulting in not being able to summon spiders at crucial moments. What am I messing up?

I've addressed this many times throughout the guide and I never have this issue personally. If you watch my videos, you can see I summon smoothly every single time, and I can even do it in the middle of combat. All I can tell you is to do exactly what I do in my video, and what I do is hold down right click (which bane is on) and drop worms at the same time, which results in them dying in mid air. I can't help you any other way, sorry.
My guides:
"
Inkira wrote:
"
Hi Inkira,

First of all thanks for the great build, love brood in dota2 so had to go with this build!

Is this 159 dexterity for the vaal haste or is there anything higher than I might be missing?

Thanks

It is for Vaal Haste yes, its 159 dex for a lvl 21 Vaal Haste, 155 dex for a lvl 20 Vaal Haste.

Thanks Inkira!

Last question sorry: is Minion flat physical damage on jewel better than "Minions deal x% more damage if you used a minion skill recently"? Since spirit offering is a minion skill is it better? Also wondering if the fact that Arakaalis proc is also a minion skill so it should be working too.

Just wondering if you ever pondered about this question and your thought on it.

Thanks.
"
"
Inkira wrote:
"
Hi Inkira,

Thanks

Thanks Inkira!

Last question sorry: is Minion flat physical damage on jewel better than "Minions deal x% more damage if you used a minion skill recently"? Since spirit offering is a minion skill is it better? Also wondering if the fact that Arakaalis proc is also a minion skill so it should be working too.

Just wondering if you ever pondered about this question and your thought on it.

Thanks.

It is better but I think that mod is a lot more rare, I don't see it as much when I shop for jewels. If you can get that mod with flat life go for it, but often its easier to just get flat life + flat phys + a third mod like move speed or attack speed

Ideally the perfect jewel is:

Flat life
Flat phys
Attack Speed
Dmg if you've used a minion skill recently

If you had a jewel like that in 8 of your slots the build would have 10m DPS, but that would also cost a shitload.
My guides:
Thank you for this amazing build! Completed Awakener level 7 Sirus and my very first uber Atziri with this build! Haven't had so much fun with a build! How important is flat phys over flat chaos jewels? I have a couple of flat chaos jewels, might replace them with flat phys if flat phys is better.
"
hollowmanu wrote:
Thank you for this amazing build! Completed Awakener level 7 Sirus and my very first uber Atziri with this build! Haven't had so much fun with a build! How important is flat phys over flat chaos jewels? I have a couple of flat chaos jewels, might replace them with flat phys if flat phys is better.

how did you manage to sustain spiders on Sirius?
I'm having trouble with specters dying and spiders running out of time due to no flask charges left
Just curious but is MoM really worth it? Since almost all of our mana is reserved it seems like Mom doesn't really do anything.

NM forgot about EB I'm dumb lol
Last edited by rahven32 on Dec 30, 2019, 12:11:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info