[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

How do I add the raise spider skill to pob? Its coming up but I cant mess around with the support gems cos I dont get an option to change them like on regular skills
"
Wothan wrote:
The Big issue with Sirus is the limited number of time that we can cast the spider ... I need to use teleport only to be able to cast spider again ..

Or I miss something maybe ?

he was teleporting me soo didnt need to go back :)
u can take another flask, so u can spawn 4times spiders
"
Battery_Full wrote:
How do I add the raise spider skill to pob? Its coming up but I cant mess around with the support gems cos I dont get an option to change them like on regular skills

inkira should learn this trick..
Last edited by FelixxX on Dec 25, 2019, 11:19:11 AM
I'm pretty much fully geared playing this build now, there's a few (what I'll call minor) upgrades still to get but they'll be extremely expensive for what they'll give. I'll probably keep playing the build for a bit so I'll see what I come up with on that front.

Just some random thoughts with the build and this league:
- This league especially I felt like a divine flask with poison damage removal is insanely useful. I swapped between that, bleed removal, and Blood of the Karui.
- I spent a lot of time trying to fit in a good 5th flask and just settled on phasing with curse immunity because curses suck.
- Linking haste to generosity I actually thought was better than having haste myself, you're plenty fast without it and the spiders are soooo much better with higher movement speeds.
- I don't understand why people are saying this build has no defensives, you get the best defense of not having to deal damage and you can just dodge abilities. Feast of Flesh is great, the extra defensives from spirit offering are great, bone armour is great, fairly easy to get 5k hp and 2.5k es, mapping you can have flasks up constantly because everything melts, bunch of defensives from ascendancy and aspect of spider whenever you can get it. The only Elderslayer I died to was Al-Hazim because the dot from the snake hit was so strong I ran out of flask charges (when I wasn't using poison immunity) after the boss was already dead. That all being said, this is not a hardcore build just because of how clunky it can be when stuff goes wrong.
-Having to play SRS this league while trying to get Arakaali's Fang is a pain. I'd suggest something other than SRS until you get the fang if you don't mind respecing. Leveling with SRS and being stubborn about having to kill metamorph is where most of my deaths came from.
- My friends have referred to this build as a "Minion Auto-Bomber" which honestly isn't far off.
- I've learned to hate how random the worms from Writhing Jar are. Anyone else with issue, face a wall, spawn corpse, writhing jar, cast bane behind you. Works nearly every time.
- Fuck Sirius, such a shit fight. That being said this build can do the fight with no issue, but I'd rather that fight be removed. That being the only unknown fight for me prior to starting this build, I don't think this build will have a problem with any boss in the game.

Great build, melts bosses, fast clear, lazy play style, can be expensive early league to start this build but at this point in the league you can start melting stuff for under an ex.

Last edited by bloodglorie on Dec 25, 2019, 2:26:31 PM
Ya I really disliked SRS leveling so I used zombies and skellies instead and worked fine even without any respec.
Those of you using animate guardian - what are you putting on it to help it stay alive? I have it in a +3 unset ring and the gem is currently 19, but sometimes it gets melted and it really sucks to have to re-gear it. So far I've been using bloodbond, southbound, leer cast, dying breath and victario's flight. Also, is it worth using animate guardian over carrion golem? PoB makes it a bit hard to do the comparison
"
Battery_Full wrote:

Make sure the gems are set to be socketed into weapon 1, you have to do this for all skills that are granted by a weapon, like with Whispering Ice.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
bloodglorie wrote:
I'm pretty much fully geared playing this build now, there's a few (what I'll call minor) upgrades still to get but they'll be extremely expensive for what they'll give. I'll probably keep playing the build for a bit so I'll see what I come up with on that front.

Just some random thoughts with the build and this league:
- This league especially I felt like a divine flask with poison damage removal is insanely useful. I swapped between that, bleed removal, and Blood of the Karui.
- I spent a lot of time trying to fit in a good 5th flask and just settled on phasing with curse immunity because curses suck.
- Linking haste to generosity I actually thought was better than having haste myself, you're plenty fast without it and the spiders are soooo much better with higher movement speeds.
- I don't understand why people are saying this build has no defensives, you get the best defense of not having to deal damage and you can just dodge abilities. Feast of Flesh is great, the extra defensives from spirit offering are great, bone armour is great, fairly easy to get 5k hp and 2.5k es, mapping you can have flasks up constantly because everything melts, bunch of defensives from ascendancy and aspect of spider whenever you can get it. The only Elderslayer I died to was Al-Hazim because the dot from the snake hit was so strong I ran out of flask charges (when I wasn't using poison immunity) after the boss was already dead. That all being said, this is not a hardcore build just because of how clunky it can be when stuff goes wrong.
-Having to play SRS this league while trying to get Arakaali's Fang is a pain. I'd suggest something other than SRS until you get the fang if you don't mind respecing. Leveling with SRS and being stubborn about having to kill metamorph is where most of my deaths came from.
- My friends have referred to this build as a "Minion Auto-Bomber" which honestly isn't far off.
- I've learned to hate how random the worms from Writhing Jar are. Anyone else with issue, face a wall, spawn corpse, writhing jar, cast bane behind you. Works nearly every time.
- Fuck Sirius, such a shit fight. That being said this build can do the fight with no issue, but I'd rather that fight be removed. That being the only unknown fight for me prior to starting this build, I don't think this build will have a problem with any boss in the game.

Great build, melts bosses, fast clear, lazy play style, can be expensive early league to start this build but at this point in the league you can start melting stuff for under an ex.

Thanks for your feedback, glad you enjoy the build. It definitely can be expensive at the start but it quickly gets cheap as you said!
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
linkovich2 wrote:
Those of you using animate guardian - what are you putting on it to help it stay alive? I have it in a +3 unset ring and the gem is currently 19, but sometimes it gets melted and it really sucks to have to re-gear it. So far I've been using bloodbond, southbound, leer cast, dying breath and victario's flight. Also, is it worth using animate guardian over carrion golem? PoB makes it a bit hard to do the comparison

I wouldn't use either Carrion Golem OR Aniamte Guardian, not worth the sockets. Spiders do plenty of DPS on their own.
My guides:
Can someone hook me up with a imgur of the passive tree 100% please.

Thank you <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info