3.7.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)

I have deleted the game and reinstalled still can't group with friends because of being disconnected and still disconnect randomly while teleporting to town or fighting a wave of enemies. Know that you all are working on it but you are killing the fan of the game for console i have been a fan since it came out on the PC so please do your best to get this fixed please!
Ah, nevermind my previous post. Just crashed while transporting back to my hideout from a map. So...zone transition bug was not, in fact, fixed. =/
"
Ah, nevermind my previous post. Just crashed while transporting back to my hideout from a map. So...zone transition bug was not, in fact, fixed. =/

It's possibly worse than before :(
I have lost about 30 maps due to the CTD bug that's going on. It crashes in hideout standing doing nothing. Standing in town or even at login. The worst of it is soon as I pop in a map and go through a portal the game crashes if not immediately shortly after.

Reinstalled the game 4 times along with other troubleshooting and it only gets worse sometimes all 5 portals are gone within minutes due to crashing out every time...fix this mess it's beyond ridiculous at this point and the game is literally unplayable.

system: Ryzen 5 2600x GTX 1080ti Gigabyte B450 mobo
Currently, I'm asking myself if a less stable game ever existed :O Would have never thought that a "non beta game" could crash 6 times per hour haha
Even an alpah game would have a better quality XD
A whole week of patches for this league and it still doesn't work properly.

This is 3 leagues in a row the ball has been dropped pretty hard due to technical issues.

3-month league schedule doing more harm than good imo
"
BloodyBandit wrote:
thanks for keeping these bugs in control, but these issues could have been something adressed before hand if you guys are not on such a tight development schedule. its really showing

as long as we keep buying MTX - they dont care.
"
Vekkul wrote:
A whole week of patches for this league and it still doesn't work properly.

This is 3 leagues in a row the ball has been dropped pretty hard due to technical issues.

3-month league schedule doing more harm than good imo

Trade still doesnt work. Raw untested content again. Legion is like Synthesis - sucks
GGG People are still crashing like crazy!
I cannot go more than 10 minutes without crashing to desktop!

Your 3 month cycle is not working anymore! Do not fight it or this game is going to become just a sad meme soon!
Any news on the disconnects while changing areas and using potals?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info