3.7.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)

Reboot the server Y_Y
patches rollin',but trade is still broken.k.
These last two patches have drastically improved my game's stability, but I'm still getting crashes on maps every so often. I believe it is tied Legion still, as I was able to do Delve for hours without crashing even once (and there were no common modifiers or masters present across all the maps I crashed on). If you can fix that, I think I might finally have a stable game. Thanks for the work thus far!
This game is becoming so unplayable..every time new league patch's and updates untill the next league......
Bojour la communaué GGG,
Vue que lon nousinore sur le Fr autant ecrire sur En
Heu vous avez un peu foutu les lanceur de sort en laire alors su'avant cetait sursheet ...
je me demande vraiment une chose 1 vous lisez les retours de vos joueurs ?
2 vous navez jamais pris en compte les plainte de graph de betrial et la onr se retrouve a ce faire encore deco sur deco ... merci par contre des efforts founits je ne ni pas pasle contraire mais un peu de serieux de votre part sera_i a mon avis de bonne alois !
cordialement Metquinze SF un amourex de POE
Les dev ne joue pas a votre jeu ? je me pose véritablement la questions ...
Lightning tendrils still bugged.
Fortfy gem not working with shield charge.

Flame dash casting two times when used.
"
goodygabs wrote:
please fix the random disconnection issue. it is creating lot of issues and cant even do 1 map properly without getting dced. its like wasting portals.

Couldn't agree more!

It's such a pain trying to map with the ingame lagspikes and DC's going on. I'm playing on EU through the Frankfurt (got the lowest ms so why not) and I have more or less given up on trying to map my way up. Delving is in much of the same state that I get in and then I get random lagspikes and DC's.

Think it's time to put this game on the backburner while the staff tries to fix the multitude of isses going on and give it another try in a week or two. Just a shame as this is one of the better leagues in a long time.
Random disconnection problems are still out in force.

Also disconnects on portals & going from area to area are still there.

It takes 3 logins to get into the game now. 1st is the transfer bug disconnect, the others are 1st daily session into area. this happens twice.

Just bought a supporter pack & a shitload of stash tabs which I would like to get to use please.

Hope you chaps get this sorted out asap.

Thanks GGG
Last edited by Crusaderx on Jun 16, 2019, 9:49:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info