3.7.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)

Too many bugs...! Please, chill out a bit, stop launching half-baked leagues.
pls fix loot alert volume too small
It's unplayable. I'm just starting to level up and am crashing in Act 1. Molten Strike Oni-goroshi CTD on using the skill.
"
CongLongHan wrote:
pls fix loot alert volume too small

There is also a problem in the messages I get
No sound notification
Is it possible to have an option to disable namelocking on melee aoe skills ? It cost me my char life a few times since i couldn't navigate the skill properly ...
Last edited by CrystalNix on Jun 14, 2019, 7:51:35 AM
GJ thx
"
Zamary wrote:
[Removed by Support] Chris if you see this clearly your team cant keep producing quality content every 3 months, you guys gotta slow down.

This.
I've been saying this for a couple of years now. Half baked leagues, bad concepts, bugs. 4 leagues per year is impossible to do properly. Doing 3 wouldn't be such a huge change. Just make the usual flashback events last longer.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
right now i presume the bug tracker is in better state than team's morale is. and that is NOT a good thing

3month cycle is PR BS at this point. the product is CLEARLY not even remotely ready after 3 months
This can't keep going on, how can Patches with these big flaws never get tested before releasing? - I've never experienced it in any other games, i really like GGG. But this can't keep happening. It drains the fun of the game.

Now it's weekend. Most of my friends are playing with massive FPS drops. And doens't want to play it anymore, even tho we love the league. Including me, having 120FPS LESS than previous patch. Can't pop monoliths without my screen being completely blurry and laggish, cause of the recent patch and massive FPS drops on action. And no, its not my rig.

The leagues length is 3 Months. How much time are wasted on bugs and problems cause of lack of testing? Or to rushy. I mean, i'd rather wait 1 more month, if that means we'll get a more stable game.

My two cents, i still love you GGG. but you have to follow another road if u want to keep your players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info