3.7.1b Patch Notes

"
Wykyng001 wrote:
auras seem to be fixed when going Labyrinth, mine and maps, yet not working in the hideout.

That's likely because your hideout instance is old from when you were logged in prior to the hotfix. Once your hideout instance dies (i.e. you are offline completely for 30 mins or so) you'll get a new one that isn't bugged.
time of need is broken
I'm trying to stay somewhat neutral with all the testing of the patches.. but I'm starting to think that you're being a bit too excited for content but you don't really have a system to prevent this kind of things even with the huge amount of income you get..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Suffering from FPS drop now with 20+ monsters on screen.
"
CrazyPanda221 wrote:
"
Destination20 wrote:
Whoo slowly but surely!

Reevaluate your life

You're on an internet game forum telling people to reevaluate their life because they're glad about a patch fix?
Log off and go outside you pessimistic troglodyte.
Last edited by HercExile on Jun 13, 2019, 10:03:14 PM
Missing incubators on equipped items after update :\
Last edited by Chinawoman on Jun 13, 2019, 10:14:44 PM
Still getting erratic fps fluctuations that did not exist before the 3.7.1 patch. Game is borderline unplayable now.
Last edited by Oldstench on Jun 13, 2019, 10:36:26 PM
"
Oldstench wrote:
Still getting erratic fps fluctuations that did not exist before the 3.7.1 patch. Game is borderline unplayable now.

Same! fps was great before. Now it's pretty bad.
ok so i already lost 3 offerings to the godess becauss of random crash today. these things are not easy to get for me. there is no way to get these restored right?
I would love to not double flame dash into death anymore. I about to stop giving GGG any more money if they cant fix such a simple problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info