3.7.1b Patch Notes

"
Agrivater wrote:
such a simple problem

That's cute. From a nobody who have no idea what's going on behind the scene. :)
Eradicator still gets stuck in the floor if you leave the room and becomes untargetble.
Spoiler
Why do you not rollback the patch when the game is still utterly broken and unplayable due to many players experiencing major fps drops?

This is catastrophic. Re-release when the problems are fixed ffs.

Clean reinstall fixed my game.
Last edited by theprojectblue on Jun 14, 2019, 4:01:57 AM
"
Oldstench wrote:
Still getting erratic fps fluctuations that did not exist before the 3.7.1 patch. Game is borderline unplayable now.

Same here.
FIX FLICKER CRASH PLZ, I'm tired of dying all the time when the game crash
error while patching : failed writing recieved data
Thanks for fixing this. I knew if I logged off and checked back this morning it would be fixed.

Nice work - Free game, fixed instantly. Good facking job lads
"
Warrior86 wrote:
Thanks for fixing this. I knew if I logged off and checked back this morning it would be fixed.

Nice work - Free game, fixed instantly. Good facking job lads

You might want to play a bit before you congratulate them too much, half the map instances still randomly disconnect you, and then are poofed when you try to go back in. Don't run any content that costs you significant currency right now (such as guardian maps).
5000 crashes already and I'd still prefer this to synthesis
So, from these "changes" I assume no1 has noticed that Vaal Oversoul in "Maze" map has invisble SLAMS 50% of the time. Great wait until more people RIP to that! Great thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info