[3.7] Slayer Tornado Shot / Barrage MF Windripper [Uber Atziri with MF gear down] Cheap

Thanks for including ascendancy order.

Cant afford a Rigwald yet but I have crafted a rare quiver below;

Broadhead Arrow Quiver - Adds 6 to 12 Physical Damage to Bow Attacks
26 Life
34% Inc Projectile Speed
18% Increased Elemental Damage with Attacks
Bow attacks fire an additional arrow

Not great at using POB do you think use the above or stick to Hyrri's?
Even if I switch to hatred, still need 108+ int for critical strikes/curse on hit/elemental focus etc. which still requires me to use the fertile mind. btw the response you gave someone on the budget version of this build helped tremendously, prolly the best advice in any of these mf windripper guides.
Hi, apologize if I look noobish, I started on the few last weeks of Synthesis League.
So, I played Bane/Soulrend Trickster as my 1st PoE character on Synthesis, and with learnng the basic mechanics that League, decided to start this one with Trickster again, so I have zero eperience with anything described on this Guide, the classe, ascendancy, bows, skills , nada.

With that said, I already gathered some OK currency (have 7 exalts to invest in a New character) and was Lucky to have Windripper dropped.

I really wanna try something different, and your build seem really nice. I also looked at a Deadeye build that uses Windripper as map clearer and swaps to Sol Chin for bosses.

What would you recommend to someone like me? Would the transition from ED/Contagion be smoother to TS on Slayer or Deadeye? Lastly, as this would not be a league starter, any good recommended gear upgrades?

Sorry for the wall of text, wanted to provide some context before asking.

Thanks for taking the time to share your build and answer noobish questions like mine. Cheers!!
Y sure Overwhelm Ascendancy is better then Brutal Fervour? I mean: Slayer archer like this become almost melee range;)
"
essexdevils wrote:
Thanks for including ascendancy order.

Cant afford a Rigwald yet but I have crafted a rare quiver below;

Broadhead Arrow Quiver - Adds 6 to 12 Physical Damage to Bow Attacks
26 Life
34% Inc Projectile Speed
18% Increased Elemental Damage with Attacks
Bow attacks fire an additional arrow

Not great at using POB do you think use the above or stick to Hyrri's?

I would say your rare quiver
"
Hi, apologize if I look noobish, I started on the few last weeks of Synthesis League.
So, I played Bane/Soulrend Trickster as my 1st PoE character on Synthesis, and with learnng the basic mechanics that League, decided to start this one with Trickster again, so I have zero eperience with anything described on this Guide, the classe, ascendancy, bows, skills , nada.

With that said, I already gathered some OK currency (have 7 exalts to invest in a New character) and was Lucky to have Windripper dropped.

I really wanna try something different, and your build seem really nice. I also looked at a Deadeye build that uses Windripper as map clearer and swaps to Sol Chin for bosses.

What would you recommend to someone like me? Would the transition from ED/Contagion be smoother to TS on Slayer or Deadeye? Lastly, as this would not be a league starter, any good recommended gear upgrades?

Sorry for the wall of text, wanted to provide some context before asking.

Thanks for taking the time to share your build and answer noobish questions like mine. Cheers!!

Slayer is cheaper to start out and its stronger :D
"
Execut1oner wrote:
Y sure Overwhelm Ascendancy is better then Brutal Fervour? I mean: Slayer archer like this become almost melee range;)

Im not quite sure but overwhelm feels better :D
How do you sustain mana?

Firing TS 4 times and having to pot? Ideally want to drop the Mana pot and replace it with a Jade flask but I can't sustain mana?
"
essexdevils wrote:
How do you sustain mana?

Firing TS 4 times and having to pot? Ideally want to drop the Mana pot and replace it with a Jade flask but I can't sustain mana?

you get the life and mana leech under vaal pact
Ahhh okay that makes sense.

For some reason the POB link and the other website with tree on didn't have Vaal Pact selected!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info