[3.7] Slayer Tornado Shot / Barrage MF Windripper [Uber Atziri with MF gear down] Cheap

I`ve sucessfully switched to this build, it feels pretty good even on a 5l without barrage. Only thing lacking for me right now seems to be movementspeed and the currency needed to get a 6l Hyrris and a 6l Windripper
Seems to feel pretty bad if you go perandus boots? Might just be overlooking something in the build.
Also, passive tree can be optimized, rather awkward pathing in the ranger section of the tree.
Last edited by muzisama1 on Jun 15, 2019, 2:50:01 PM
im using life + attack speed on crit searching eye and inspired learnings currently
"
muzisama1 wrote:
I`ve sucessfully switched to this build, it feels pretty good even on a 5l without barrage. Only thing lacking for me right now seems to be movementspeed and the currency needed to get a 6l Hyrris and a 6l Windripper
Seems to feel pretty bad if you go perandus boots? Might just be overlooking something in the build.
Also, passive tree can be optimized, rather awkward pathing in the ranger section of the tree.

Im using Dash mostly to be fast. And if needed i use blink arrow.

Im going to update the passive tree aswell :D
any chance you could do like a budget version of it like what to start out with to get going and such ? :) before rigwalds and such.

and mabye a pob? :D
Last edited by dipperdyr on Jun 16, 2019, 4:36:35 AM
"
muzisama1 wrote:

u can use dash with Fleetfoot Nod (its bottom-right on a tree) - its pretty good
"
dipperdyr wrote:
any chance you could do like a budget version of it like what to start out with to get going and such ? :) before rigwalds and such.

I swapped over from slayer cyclone when I got hyrris bite 5L and a windripper, works good up to atleast T10, havent tested further than that. I think it should be fine after some more investment. I just kept all my stuff from my slayer cyclone (amulet, ring, belt etc) except the weapon and the chest.
"
dipperdyr wrote:

Budget= Voltaxic Rift, Thiefs Torment, +1 ts helmet for 1-5c, rest mf gear or rares. I was using a rare quiver before.
okay thanks

one last thing is your gem links in order of prio?
"
dipperdyr wrote:
okay thanks

one last thing is your gem links in order of prio?

yes
I got 35-40 ex and i wanna make this build becuz im too lazy to reroll as ranger i wanted to ask if this mf build can farm t16 maps and can it do shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info