[3.7] Slayer Tornado Shot / Barrage MF Windripper [Uber Atziri with MF gear down] Cheap

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
I got 35-40 ex and i wanna make this build becuz im too lazy to reroll as ranger i wanted to ask if this mf build can farm t16 maps and can it do shaper?

it can do both easily
"
CraZexP wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
I got 35-40 ex and i wanna make this build becuz im too lazy to reroll as ranger i wanted to ask if this mf build can farm t16 maps and can it do shaper?

it can do both easily

I was thinking of crafting my own imperial bow instead of using tornado shot for much bigger dmg boost do you think its a good idea?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
CraZexP wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

it can do both easily

I was thinking of crafting my own imperial bow instead of using tornado shot for much bigger dmg boost do you think its a good idea?

yeah you could do that i bought a good harbinger bow and speced out from overwhelm and speced in brutal fervour for more survivability.
Hi, what would you suggest until I can afford Rigwald's? Cheapest is 6.3 ex atm
"
Mateo151 wrote:
Hi, what would you suggest until I can afford Rigwald's? Cheapest is 6.3 ex atm

hyris bite or just a rare quiver with life+ crit + wed + mult :D
wait what i should use in helm slot the links? i have 73% mana unreserved left
Order of Ascendancy please?
"
essexdevils wrote:
Order of Ascendancy please?

updated
loving this, using voltaxic/thiefs/rare chest with life to get 3k health lol, but speed farming t6 and under for now. only issue i'm having is finding enough INT for wrath. i got a corrupt fertile mind with global crit chance, put it on the right side near the frenzy charge. That's 86 int right there, and my wrath is stuck at lvl 16 now. i'd have to get a helm with high int and +1 ts and resistances, and maybe a quiver with int on it. probably take the other points on +30 int on the tree, that will add 60, still having to sacrifice 3 nodes and convert dex. hard to do on a budget.
is there a reason we run wrath? is it just highest damage or do we need it for shock or something, not sure how shock works. I would think Percision would be better for the accuracy and crit.
Last edited by Irra_set on Jun 19, 2019, 1:41:55 PM
"
Irra_set wrote:
loving this, using voltaxic/thiefs/rare chest with life to get 3k health lol, but speed farming t6 and under for now. only issue i'm having is finding enough INT for wrath. i got a corrupt fertile mind with global crit chance, put it on the right side near the frenzy charge. That's 86 int right there, and my wrath is stuck at lvl 16 now. i'd have to get a helm with high int and +1 ts and resistances, and maybe a quiver with int on it. probably take the other points on +30 int on the tree, that will add 60, still having to sacrifice 3 nodes and convert dex. hard to do on a budget.
is there a reason we run wrath? is it just highest damage or do we need it for shock or something, not sure how shock works. I would think Percision would be better for the accuracy and crit.

i updated the build already instead of using wrath we are using hatred 1-2% dmg loss so this is no big deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info