3.7.0f Patch Notes (Restartless)

If I hold my left click to move and tap right click to bladestorm, my character yust stops in place and spends mana but does not perform the attack. Also leap slam sometimes targets mobs behind me even if my curor is pointing ahead.
Movenemt skills does not work correctly also, got "move" on left button and blink arrow on right, and same, i cant normally using blink arrow while holding move.
Holding down my move key makes it impossible for me to place a RF Totem. It is immediately canceled out, activating the cooldown.

Casting spells like Flame Surge or Wave of Conviction is working as expected with the move key held down: Casting perfectly fine, then continue moving.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Last edited by Mythabril on Jun 11, 2019, 6:00:10 AM
Again people who happen upon these bugs first get to keep their items that we're not supposed to exist in the league. Not saying a few belts make a massive difference but as a principle its bullshit. Leave it on for everyone or remove the items.
Damnit GGG, you broke my game! I have blown through 500MB of my 1GB cap while downloading this patch which is started at 180MB in size, crashed with 40MB left, now trying to download 60MB.

But the damn download counter and bar keeps resetting to 30MB after reaching 45 CONSTANTLY.

WTH?!?
Last edited by Sparhawk2014 on Jun 11, 2019, 6:15:38 AM
Please fix animation cancel problem...
I checked it on War cry, Orb of storm.

It is a matter of life and death.
I don't see anything writen about flicker strike and multistrike. Is that at least on your to-do list? Would like to have some answers so i could reroll instead of wasting mty time on a broken build...
Blink arrow and I presume most movement skills are broken. They just dont do anything but seem to still cast, as people slready said
quality patch with stealth changes that broke the game for ALOT of people.

gratz on never testing anything, keep it up.

Is D4 out yet?
Big shoutout to GGG for actually getting shit done in a promptly manner, shows that not all gaming companies getting lazy on their fans/players.
u duh reel mvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info