3.7.0f Patch Notes (Restartless)

This has been the worst start in my history with this game...I dont post a lot on forums, but it has gotten obnoxious, so many CTDs, so many bugs...and to top that off they present a new league mechanic with mobs that can 1 shot your 6k HP, almost any of them. This is absurd!
Sorry about this everyone, we're investigating and will try get a fix out as soon as we can.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thank you
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Sorry about this everyone, we're investigating and will try get a fix out as soon as we can.

You broke the mechanic "to spawn items while moving". [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 11, 2019, 8:21:20 PM
"
Koolmea wrote:
This has been the worst start in my history with this game...I dont post a lot on forums, but it has gotten obnoxious, so many CTDs, so many bugs...and to top that off they present a new league mechanic with mobs that can 1 shot your 6k HP, almost any of them. This is absurd!

I love this game so much.honestly

[Removed by Support]

They make the game unfriendly, just for their own interests

the mechanic on legion is pile of....
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 11, 2019, 8:17:13 PM
So Far I really like legion.
It's a lot better than both betrayal and synthesis imho.

Up until now I have fought 4/5 Generals only ripped once because I was stupid and ate a mechanic in the fase.

The bugs well I can live with it in week 1, give them times they will be fixed.
chris_wilson

We are reverting those changes, and are investigating how this wasn't caught earlier. Very sorry about the inconvenience.

from reddit 2+ hours ago. how long till you revert this and make skills playable again? i keep trying to attack things but all i end up doing is spamming my mana flask cause attacks dont happen but the mana is gone...

EDIT. just saw update queued on steam so hopefully this is corrected now
Last edited by Iznuts on Jun 11, 2019, 8:05:45 PM
After apply the last patch, The Flame Dash skill came back with a problem that had been fixed in previous patches, but this problem does not occur with other movement abilities.

The problem is simple, you execute the Flame Dash skill just one time and the character at the end of the action, I don't know explain the reason, the server should not recognize that you are at the point and run the Flame Dash again. That is, with just one press the key for execute Flame Dash skill, it apply twice, it seems great idea, but in practice it is annoying and it kills you.

This problem had been fixed, but with this last 3.7f patch the problem returned.

EDIT: Additional information is not always where the problem occurs, what I observe when there is a high volume of animations, monsters, effects, etc., in the scene.

EDIT2: I recorded a video to demonstrate the problem of the Flame Dash skill and Freezing / Crashing that caused my death in Hardcore - very sad !!
The Flame Dash skill problem can be observed in the time of 1min27sec.

Video: https://youtu.be/vi4DLQm1Qps

About the freezings and crashings, I really like PoE and I'm still trying to play, but for me it's totally unplayable. I can not play with any character, the game client always closes. I already uninstalled and installed the game, nothing to solve.
Unfortunately, the league is very interesting, but I'm not allowed to play.

Thanks!
Last edited by levixbr on Jun 11, 2019, 9:35:47 PM
"
LoKi509 wrote:
Bring back monoliths to tidal island! >_<

Yes please. Was easy farm zone ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info