3.7.0f Patch Notes (Restartless)

"
xinomahc wrote:
over 10 hours later,

ZERO response from GGG over a game breaking patch that they did not bother to even test slightly...

Fucking yikes.

It's 5:30am over there. Give them a few hours to get in the office and assess things.
"
Strained wrote:
"
xinomahc wrote:
over 10 hours later,

ZERO response from GGG over a game breaking patch that they did not bother to even test slightly...

Fucking yikes.

It's 5:30am over there. Give them a few hours to get in the office and assess things.

ye bro lemme buy some mtx while we wait for a untested patch to be reverted

triple A game soon btw
ayy before you release 3.7.0g, you should probably play the game for a couple of minutes first
oh man my build
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Almost NO abilities placed on MOUSE1/Leftclick is not working properly. The ability itself gets a Cooldown on use, but isn't casted. Hopefully this gets hotfixed asap, as it's so crucial to people relying on it, and makes playing almost unbearable.

PLEASE FIX

The crashes, and this bug aside. I really enjoy this league so far. Thank you GGG!
me and all my friends and family are crashing constantly. the Legion monsters cause a crash when the timer reaches zero. Also had a bug where if anyone would send me a whisper for a trade it would crash my game. The game is incredibly
unstable after 3.7 and it has never been this bad in the past. crashes every 10 minutes
Fix it!!!
It's impossible to play!!!
Guys see the bright side. At least we all get a free box for this.
Thank you GGG. I farmed a lot for this 3 Stones to get into the Domain o the endless Conflict or how it is called.. Then i fought got kicked, logged in and the portals disappeared! Thank you very much!

Please increase the dropchance that we unlucky players can eventually enjoy Legion a bit
14 hours later.... nothing from ggg.

yikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info