[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

And it seem the new ele prefix is not that hard to alt (300 weighting, ilvl86 according to poedb). Just a bit hard to have 3T1 from alt +regal.

test craft 1
Spoiler
Originally a bad prefix. Use beastcrafting (50% chance to success) to get another bad suffix

So, it seem for league start (or craft from Shaper or new influence base), accept 2T1 + shit mod and then multi craft mastermind (before that Leo slam +1 gem prefix).

And it is no point to start multi mod from 2 mod rare now. (and this league did not have Harbinger Zana mod)

I have quite a few fossil in standard and may be it is time to write up a section for it too

----
edit:

fixed essence crafting part as the nerf is not on patch note
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 18, 2019, 7:40:34 PM
I've loved EA since it was first a thing. I picked it again as I see it as a safe bow build and there isn't tons of data out on other bow builds atm.

I bought all the gear, am still leveling but it's going smooth. Love it so far.

I am pre-prepping with the bow. I put the last of my currency into buying the rest of the imperial legacy cards for a 6l imperial bow. I spent almost all my alts and regals and finally hit a regal'd only +1 all gems and +99% elemental damage double T1. At this point, should I save up and multimod it then +2 support gem and whatever, or are you saying I should yolo slam it first then do the above? Really don't wanna screw it up, out of all the years playing the game this is the first craft I've done where I actually hit 2 T1 of what I wanted.
"
coaa wrote:
I've loved EA since it was first a thing. I picked it again as I see it as a safe bow build and there isn't tons of data out on other bow builds atm.

I bought all the gear, am still leveling but it's going smooth. Love it so far.

I am pre-prepping with the bow. I put the last of my currency into buying the rest of the imperial legacy cards for a 6l imperial bow. I spent almost all my alts and regals and finally hit a regal'd only +1 all gems and +99% elemental damage double T1. At this point, should I save up and multimod it then +2 support gem and whatever, or are you saying I should yolo slam it first then do the above? Really don't wanna screw it up, out of all the years playing the game this is the first craft I've done where I actually hit 2 T1 of what I wanted.

cannot roll attack modifier + Slam (or add prefix remove suffix beastcrafting) is for +1 gem only

In your case:

You already have +1 gem, T1 elemental damage prefixes. (or you should link the item to see it is another mod or not for your "+1 all gems " mod)

Then you should try to find someone have mutlimod craft and then someone with mastermind +2 mod. And buy a lv 3 empower (as lv4 empower would be insane price at league start)

Craft anything you like as last mod. Also accept it is 5 mods rare due to GGG nerf. You can Leo slam the last (6th mod) for whatever lottery result without totally break the bow

----
edits: fixed the grammar

edit 2: I wonder aspect can be crafted on bow on not. Or now it is worth it to do so

edit 3: crafting bow is used to be very cheap BTW, use an essence to craft +2 fire gem mod, use cannot roll attack modifier + Slam (or stated) above, and then start to use, have some money then consider to scour suffix and then multi mod. Still it is viable as "+2 to bow gem tag", but for dps mastermind mod is better
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 20, 2019, 10:24:36 AM
Thank you for the information on the bow. Here is the bow:

I think i'll save up the currency and find someone with multimod then someone with +2 support. Craft and slam method sounds good. If slam sucks it's not the end of the world, I already have everything I want on it like you said.
Correct me if im wrong but I personally think that if anyone going for crit version of elemental hit. The revised spine/ivory/bone bow base is the best, not imperial any more
In addition, is the best league version of mods right now is the +3 level bow gem with 19% of attack speed right? I dont have access to PoB atm so can anyone check pls?
First off I want to thank you for this guide. I actually enjoyed the way you divided your information into sections. Really helped me work towards the build.

I'm looking for a little direction. I began crafting this bow and was lucky enough to hit +1gem +2bow, what do you advise, just multimod +2 supp and eledmg/atkspeed?

Spoiler

"
cookiely wrote:
First off I want to thank you for this guide. I actually enjoyed the way you divided your information into sections. Really helped me work towards the build.

I'm looking for a little direction. I began crafting this bow and was lucky enough to hit +1gem +2bow, what do you advise, just multimod +2 supp and eledmg/atkspeed?

Spoiler

you can't craft +2 support gem mod when you have +2bow gem tag already

Sold it or use it as it. Not worth to multicraft

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 21, 2019, 7:55:54 PM
And for the gear, since GGG nerfed the raw damage per gem level to the ground, may be non-crit, getting AOF from tree and have new influence ammy would getting higher gem level so that may be higher dps. But these ammy need to fuse two kind of influence so it may be as expensive as +8 doubled corrupted helmet

But it would be crazy for getting +2 from ammy , +8 from helmet and then +1 from vaaling = +11

And for "+3" bow, it would be +5 from lv 6 Empower (lv4 Empower and the bow +2 to support gem), +1 from vaaling and +1 from bow itself, plus +2 from ammy = +9

Lastly there is bug report on +1 does not happened unless change zone and/or reequipped BTW

Last edited by neohongkong on Dec 21, 2019, 10:43:56 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:

you can't craft +2 support gem mod when you have +2bow gem tag already

Sold it or use it as it. Not worth to multicraft

thank you I didn't realize that, I will sell it and start over.
Last edited by cookiely on Dec 22, 2019, 9:45:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info