Dash

needs distance increase

flame dash is superior and im tired of seeing fire everywhere
Innocence forgives you
I would like to know if only i have this issue but can someone tell me why dash doesn't work with cast when damage taken? It's a spell so why doesn't it fade out and you can only cast it normaly? Please answear me. Thanks
The skill sucks less now. Mostly because of Second Wind.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Mar 17, 2020, 11:57:58 PM
- Playing a single target strike skill requires a lot of name locking on a mob
- Dash, for some reason, breaks that name lock when you use it
- Shield Charge, Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, and Flame Dash let you keep your name lock
- Please make Dash keep the name lock as well so I do not have to use Flame Dash while playing with the new unarmed builds through One With Nothing

This is a bigger issue in PVP than in PVE, but sometimes you do need to chase a running mob in game
Not sure if intended or bug, but currently unable to dash over gaps unless I have room for the full length of dash on the other side of the gap. For example, dashing across gaps in the labyrinth is almost impossible if there is another gap on the other side. Also currently overshooting where I want to be in boss fights. Getting pretty frustrating.

Please allow shorter dashes according to cursor placement, if possible. I feel like this would make the skill more intuitive to use, as right now you can only cross shorter distances if there is a wall to block you.
"
Dunestrider wrote:
Not sure if intended or bug, but currently unable to dash over gaps unless I have room for the full length of dash on the other side of the gap. For example, dashing across gaps in the labyrinth is almost impossible if there is another gap on the other side. Also currently overshooting where I want to be in boss fights. Getting pretty frustrating.

Please allow shorter dashes according to cursor placement, if possible. I feel like this would make the skill more intuitive to use, as right now you can only cross shorter distances if there is a wall to block you.

I agree with this. I got the increased dash distance helm enchantment so that the skill would be better for traveling long distances. However, it totally breaks its function for getting over ledges and gaps with gaps/walls on the other side because I need to be a very specific distance away (usually half a screen away) for the dash to go off at all. We should be allowed to dash less than the maximum distance, like flame dash.

I'm not sure I would even be able to jump from platform to platform on the Pillars of Arun unique map.
While I like the idea behind dash working backwards while holding shift, it really messes things up for us that like to use our main skill on left click, which tends to involve a lot of shift pressing in general.
It'd be great if the functionality could be toggled.
When supported by Second Wind, it sometimes triggers twice on a single click which makes your character end up somewhere entirely different than expected. Frustrating as it feels like the old rubber-banding.
Calmly insane.
When using second wind on boss fights it sometimes dash out of an area and then straight back in to get killed from a single click (bugged). This is the most annoying part of the skill. If this is fixed it be my most favourite movement skill for a ranger.

Dash sometimes rubber band like the other guys said, it seems to happen a lot when the screen is busy. Also I see no reason to have a back dash, it is easier to point where you want to escape than to remember to press shift.
And the fact you need the full lenght of space to dash is weird, feels really bad sometimes especially when running dunes unique map (where you have to jump on pillars).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info