Path of Exile: Legion - What We're Working On

"
hwat wrote:
Melee rework you said?
You've nerfed casters to ground zero.
Occultist is dead. Elementalist is dead. Winter orb is dead.
40% is playing Cyclone.
Nice balance team work.

+1
Cyclone needs a mid season dumpster patch to wreck it like you did with spells because too many players choose to play good spell builds and not dumpster melee ones.

Cyclone
Now has -5 range at level 1, increasing to +1 at lvl 20
Mana cost incresaes by 25%
Cyclone now has spell tag
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
For all the non ED contagion or other non multiple screen wipe builds. Running to one end of the fight and finding no icons then start rushing the other side to see a few but have basically zero time left feels like shit for me personally. I still try to break stuff a long the way but when your playing a build that maybe gets 50% of them unlocked (not because of your damage or being scared but because the time it takes to get between stuff) and having no clue or time to fix going in the wrong direction is a bad feeling.
Really glad to hear about the icon visibility - thanks GGG! I'm partially color blind, and the incubator icons were effectively impossible to discern. Just a total crapshoot for me when they drop. I understand it can't be 100% built with that accessibility in mind, but they seem to blend in more than the others. Far fewer issues picking out the other yellow(ish?) icons.
I guess the hipe isnt all down yet, servers still taking a dump here and there lagging causing exp lose..

a lesson well learned.. wait couple weeks for smoother gameplay.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Mmmm, to be honest, I'd rather see the minimap icons for monolith rewards before the timer runs out, and then have them turn off. The timed phase is the important part, we need to be able to see where to go, and yeah, I would totally be using the minimap for this. That's what it's for.

Once the timer is up and the mobs unfreeze, I wouldn't be looking at the minimap, there's no rush in killing the mobs, and I'm going to be damn sure I pick up everything useful after the dust settles.
further thinking into what should be given to players as well.. the map drop changes as well

oh and mark the general if there's any present in the monolith, running around wasting seconds trying to find a general for certain chore can be more tedious than hard

granted, I lost 2 generals because they were far behind, the time was running out or I simply saw it at the last 3 seconds.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jun 10, 2019, 8:54:35 PM
As a single target melee char AND a minion character, the Legion encounters are a bit frustrating.

My minions don't prioritize rare/elites & the shells' HP could be just slightly less.

Maybe give the shells a vulnerability to melee physical damage?
What about the "exception" crashes that keep happening and happening?? Cant get past act 4 because it crashes non stop. And noI don't have a potato for a computer. Its day 4 already and nothing.................
Crashes when entering Crystal Mines everytime with multiple characters. HOW DO I FIX THIS?? Anyone else seeing this??
When did Smite became a ranged skill? Because I don't remember being able to hit enemies that are almost offscreen with it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info