Path of Exile: Legion - What We're Working On

What about the overtuned damage and health of rares in legion content at high tiers (t13+)? They are harder to handle than tier 16 guardians or shaper himself.
You guys have addressed every single (minor) issue that I have had with this post. I am really looking forward to the icons on legion mobs being made more visible. Legion is the best league we have had in a long time. Thanks a bunch.
MULTIPLE CRASHES ALERT ...
ZoneTripper
Is there work being done on the fact that flicker strike with and without ancestral call causes regular crashes?
This is impressive that you are going to fix almost all major issues so fast. Thank you!

"
Bug where you can be kicked for performing too many actions while the Shaper has frozen an area.

There is also a bug with PoE client crash while Shaper has frozen an area.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
please return rage on warcry(make it unable to generate while berserk is up). u ruin all warchief berserks builds. rage cannot be generated with warcry, cannot be generated with totem attacks, only with self attacks - but thi is unexeptable while u play warchief totem build
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Our next iteration involved adding minimap icons but only after Legion enemies had been activated. This is where we're currently at with minimap icons and is the best of the three scenarios we tried.

The problem with icons is just a balance issue between the "reworked super duper" melee, which should run like a headless chicken in search of rewards and Vaal Ice Nova or ED builds, that clear all Legion in a second.
And moreover, when you were balancing new melee did you have 10 sockets armor with 10-links or maybe a tree with 180 points, specially for melee?
If you wanted to make melee Great Again it should not be the multipliying nodes and skills, but making it stronger.
Please fix flicker strike lag! Also, while clearing legion encounters with my flicker game crashes very often :( BTW, previously i thought that storm brand changes are nerf, but tbh they are a buff :P (a great one!)

Keep the good work, fingers crossed!

Doroni
Having 16 seconds to play Where's Waldo and then kill his overstatted ass is easily the most non-fun thing I've seen since...Well since the last leagues decay bullshit. Every league pushes speed clearing further and further, why even bother reworking melee if the game, mechanically and at it's core design philosophy, punishes melee? I just don't get this developer. I don't fucking get it.
This is a buff™
I hope you guys are looking into flicker strike's many issues (spending double charges, no third multistrike hit, client crashes) as well!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info