Path of Exile: Legion - What We're Working On

I'm really liking the new league! I haven't had any problems with bugs or anything with the exception of one thing. The Shockwave gem prevents gems its linked to from working. I haven't tried every single attack gem to link to it, but it definitely doesn't work with Perforate, Ground Slam, Chain Hook and a few others. And, yes, I did make sure I was using an axe or sword with those skills.
Can we get a fix with the volume for skill effects?
I thought it was just me but I had to lower my volume to the point I can't even hear gem leveling sound or my item filter drop sounds, and yet my leap slam still breaks my speakers.
"
halloweendm wrote:
I'm really liking the new league! I haven't had any problems with bugs or anything with the exception of one thing. The Shockwave gem prevents gems its linked to from working. I haven't tried every single attack gem to link to it, but it definitely doesn't work with Perforate, Ground Slam, Chain Hook and a few others. And, yes, I did make sure I was using an axe or sword with those skills.
Shockwave only works with maces and staves. Read your gems.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
How is this not being worked on?

List of On-Kill effects that do not work for legion mobs

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bzfdf8/list_of_onkill_effects_that_do_not_work_for/
server lag, trade site not working or update, eradicator guardian spawns multiple clones when change phases, mine need several tries to get in, fps drops badly when goes in party, movement skills + summon golems sometime doesn't work but still cost mana and cooldown,...
Bug with highlighting objects after using some skills.

Oh, I knew something was wrong there but didn't realize it was only after skill use.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
It's supposed to be an overhaul of melee mechanic, but Legion fights are hard to manage with melee skill. I lost most of the time allowed to find the bonus, sometimes even missing them totally.

That, plus the fact that (exepted Cyclone) I need to stop running to hit, how am I supposed to clear the monsters in time?
"
Guylaistoss wrote:
It's supposed to be an overhaul of melee mechanic, but Legion fights are hard to manage with melee skill. I lost most of the time allowed to find the bonus, sometimes even missing them totally.

That, plus the fact that (exepted Cyclone) I need to stop running to hit, how am I supposed to clear the monsters in time?

Chris pointed out in his last podcast that you weren't intended to be able to clear these unless you were using one of a few AOE skills.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I'm wondering why every [Removed by Support] that agrees with GGG not showing Legion icons is ACTUALLY playing TRICKSTER ESSENCE DRAIN
That's curious, no???
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 13, 2019, 1:03:42 AM
"
During playtesting, we found that it felt really bad, as people would spend most of their time looking at the minimap rather than focusing on the combat in front of them.

I've got bad news....

That's how the whole game is played. Hence why everyone wants it added; you can't do the league mechanic by looking at the minimap, but you only look at the minimap for the rest of the 98% of gameplay.

Is it possible to at least label generals when they spawn? I feel like this is a good middle ground that would have players only look at the minimap once and then they continue with the battle in front of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info