[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

Can you swap out cleave to reave? And if so why not use that instead?
Updated the Path of Building. Taking Starkonjas is definitely necessary when entering red maps, Legion mobs just shit on you otherwise. I change the tree to get a lot more health and sacrificed some dps, as it was starting to really struggle.

@AbsoluteZero you could definitely use Paradoxica, it is an insane weapon. Switching any of the rare jewels out for Conquerors Efficiency should allow you to still use all the Aura's that I do.

@Saptime yeah Reave would probably be a lot better. Most melee skills in fact are better than Cleave, however I just wanted to see big slaps with the demon hand and shatters with Herald of Ice. If you want efficiency go Reave, I usually just meme though and play whatever I feel like.

In general this build isn't god tier, I'm making a Build Guide Video as I type up this reply and I am being considerate about how I talk about the build. Pushing high red maps is hard without quite a bit of investment, and you can get clapped quite a bit. I'm also working on a new build guide for an insane AoE Cyclone, which rolls through red maps like its nothing (unlike this build). I'll do my best to keep it all updated as soon as possible.
Now that we swapped ascendancy's i see we use a bleed health flask But what do we do to deal with stun now? as we dont have stun immunity also would u say over the short amount of time bane saves you would be made up if say you used Culling strike on whirling blades its only 10% but still the huge defensive boosts from Brutal seem better but im also Hardcore please let me know what you think im working on making this build Hardcore Viable
@AziiRe Thanks! I will try it.

last patch "Legion Monsters cannot be frozen"

...this is so painful right? because now we cant freeze it.
This mean we need to change Hypothermia to other?
@UnknownDestiny for Hardcore taking the Brutal Fervour node would be better. Overleech is definitely the safer option, although you will not have as much boss dps. In general making this build Hardcore Viable will be rough, be very generous on life, resistances etc. Chucking Culling Strike on Whirling Blades is also a really good idea.

@AbsoluteZEl2O yeah this will be a bit of a cuck when vsing Legion Monsters, however it is so nice for general map clear. Going to have to test this one out a little when the patch comes out.
"
@UnknownDestiny for Hardcore taking the Brutal Fervour node would be better. Overleech is definitely the safer option, although you will not have as much boss dps. In general making this build Hardcore Viable will be rough, be very generous on life, resistances etc. Chucking Culling Strike on Whirling Blades is also a really good idea.

Yea i will go that route then boss damage isnt an issue i dont mind taking a bit longer to kill a boss im very skilled mechanically so i dotn mind fighting a little longer but yea im working on making sure my hp is high my cyclone slayer got one shot by a legion rare the other day and he had not so much hp xD
Another newbie question for this build.

Now I start to grind on maps for the first time. Should I use tabula for 6L or 4L rare gear for more resistance? Because I found out dmg is not everything when we start to play on maps. Some mobs can instant kill me easily I think I need to care more about resistance or just meme with Tabula Boi 6L Full DMG Cleave?
why do you write Cons: Reflect ...

As Slayer you are reflect immune
We are only immune to Physical Reflect. We convert a lot of our damage to Elemental (mainly cold) in order to get huge shatters from Herald of Ice, leaving us open to Elemental Reflects.
Hi! I am somewhat following this build on this league, but I have one doubt: How do you maintain frenzy charges during boss battles? If you only get charges on kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info