[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

The build has some growing pains that's for sure. I'm trying to figure out what feels best, might need to swap Cleave out for something else. Feeling out what is the best option, I'm currently Level 71 and it still feels a little awkward.
am 72 now with a tabula and it feels way better, not using multistrike tho until i get more attack speed, as we get more crit it begins to play way more fluent

also getting silver,diamond and atziris promis flask really helps
Last edited by aQuatix on Jun 8, 2019, 11:41:47 AM
So what are you wearing in your 6L then?
I would recommend Cleave > Multistrike > Pulverise > Faster Attacks > Close Combat > Hypothermia

The damage from Close Combat should be comparable to that of Conc Effect, while not losing the AoE. aQuatix was using Added Fire Damage instead of Multistrike, which is nice flat dps.

Increased Area of Effect also wouldn't be a bad option for more AoE in basic mapping. My current setup has just started feeling good. I am using Herald of Ice Precision Flesh & Stone and Blood & Sand. As well as my Curse on Hit setup. Even though this gives less damage than Hatred, it feels much better and safer using the Blood and Sand Stances. On top of that picking up Shadows and Dust helps immensely for clearing, and is only 1c tops.
Hey , i have a question can we use Lacerate instead of Cleave ?
You could easily Gem swap them and it would still work okay. The new Lacerate scales really nicely with a more Bleed focused build that utilises Blood and Sand Stances better. Something like Mathil's Lacerate Gladiator would probably be a better build to follow (although it is only character and tress, not a full build guide).

The tree and gear just isn't as optimised for Lacerate, although overall if you built around Lacerate you could probably get better all around results.
"
AziiRe wrote:
You could easily Gem swap them and it would still work okay. The new Lacerate scales really nicely with a more Bleed focused build that utilises Blood and Sand Stances better. Something like Mathil's Lacerate Gladiator would probably be a better build to follow (although it is only character and tress, not a full build guide).

The tree and gear just isn't as optimised for Lacerate, although overall if you built around Lacerate you could probably get better all around results.

Ok thanks for the quick reply Sir
I completely revamped the Gems and Levelling Section. The build should feel a lot better now through Act 9 to Maps if you follow what I mention. I also updated the Path of Building link with the new one that has all new Gems etc.
Seems like a cool build concept, have you considered using the new close combat support on your cleave to allow you to get between packs quicker?
first of all: nicely and clear written and also easy to understand. im having fun with it so far

im lvl 37 right now. i find leveling quite nice since i found an prismveave and Ondar's Clasp very early.

i recently bought 2xEphemeral Edge (1 alc each) which is also nice for mana leech so you can rund hatred and herald of ice easily from the beginning.

furthermore getting vaal Double strike (1 alc) helps a lot for any bosses.

im curious how far this build can go, especially for me since i will not have time to start a second one this league i guess.

@AziiRe: Why do you take whirling blades over leap slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info