[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

@Pleau1 & @Nexzer

Yeah true you guys are right about Bane of Legends. I am just a big fan of the overleech from Brutal Fervour and the other life leech effects it provides. I'll probably switch to Bane of Legends to give it a go, almost Level 90 and have made my way through most of the atlas, further than I thought. The only real thing killing us is the Red Wall of Death from Legion mobs, and some bosses that hit super hard (I went up against a twinned Rigwald in Lair Map, I got romped).

Bane of Legends will help end those fights faster, and thanks to the Vaal boys boss fights are only seconds anyway.

@Guandark

Southbound could work for this build, however I don't think it is worth it. All thr Crit on Shadows and Dust, Mana Leech, and Rampage are huge and help us in clearing and quality of life. Southbound could be fun for even wilder Herald of Ice explosions, and you wouldn't be crippled using them.

@Puppy_Ryoji

I use two Ichimonjii's which help me maintain Hatred, Herald of Ice CoH Assassin's Mark, Flesh & Stone. I have about 9% Unreserved and for the most part am fine. Golem can be awkward to summon because of the animation cancelling atm but that should be fixed soon. You could use one Ichimonjii combined with another weapon of your choice, however you would probably need to invest in a Conquerors Efficiency to reduce mana reserved.

is this build SSF viable since i only run SSF on poe
You could run it SSF, although it is just a little awkward on the transition to maps. Luckily a lot of the uniques that I choose to personally use are either super common, or fairly replaceable with rares. Keeping resistances maxed, decent life, and having your gems setup is the most important thing.
"
AziiRe wrote:
You could run it SSF, although it is just a little awkward on the transition to maps. Luckily a lot of the uniques that I choose to personally use are either super common, or fairly replaceable with rares. Keeping resistances maxed, decent life, and having your gems setup is the most important thing.

Thanks for the information..plan on running this build SSF on my stream as well!
Its hard for me to get enough life, i have 2.7k and taking off abyssus reduces my dps by quite a lot
Super fun build to play, thanks.
Yeah I started to struggle with life aswell. Was creaming through the atlas until around Tier 12's and then Legion mobs were clapping me back to back. I'll do up a variant with more life and maybe some more defense without sacrificing a lot of offense. It is a bit hard as cause I enjoy going so hard on both AoE + Herald of Ice shatters, it is much more difficult to scale damage.

Also just want to say thanks to everyone for the comments on the build, it means a lot. I'm going to be recording a video version of the build guide, and hopefully have it uploaded in a day or two.
I dropped Precision and Blood and Sand. I really wanted Blood and Sand for the juicy AoE but it just wasn't feasible. I ran with only Hatred, Herald of Ice & Flesh and Stone.
Thanks for build it's so much fun and cool!

anyway if I want dmg go further can I use paradoxica instead of 1 ichimonji?
but still think how to handle mana reserved hmm
can we get an updated PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info