Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

"
Wykyng001 wrote:
HoAG lost 40% of the total possible base damge of the minion, from 760% more physical damage to 480% more at lvl 20 asuming 40 virulence stacks, i dont know if it is still worth as before. So if you dealt 3M damage at best now you will deal 1.8M damage. can be actually worse as all the other supports are multiplicative at most, it gets reduced further.

I was doing 4.1 mil shaper DPS before with +3 bow and only a level 3 empower. So even if im doing 2 mil shaper DPS after the "nerf", that's really good when you basically cant die lol, yeah it got nerfed by 40% or so, but a lot of skills/builds struggle to even hit 2 mil shaper dps without much investment, unlike HOA where you literally just need the bow and empower, everything else is cheap and self found, no specific items or anything.
Why Tectonic Slam doesnt have the "Physical" tag?

EDIT: this league it will be Path of bugs I guarantee it.......
Last edited by Lessiem on Jun 6, 2019, 2:59:02 AM
Damn i still have no idea what to play ;x
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Can Dash be cast by CWDT?
Bruh. Nice. I really have to feel how the lower aps and cancelling will feel together. The multipliers of 80 seem like a problem at first glance.
Last edited by GrayR on Jun 6, 2019, 2:57:17 AM
Why Multistrike still grants "10% increased physical damage" at 20% quality? This makes no sense after all changes "physical --> attack" on passive tree.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jun 6, 2019, 2:57:01 AM
"
Lessiem wrote:
Why Tectonic Slam doesnt have the "Physical" tag?

GGG added "physical" tag only to skills which received "added physical damage".
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
The thing that annoys me the most is SPELL tag on things like blood and sand, precision, pride...Why not Aura only? Looks like Gruthkul pelt won't much of use which is a big shame, like that chest very much.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
So is there any sort of reference showing the before and after changes? The wiki only has the non-quality stats.
"
Kross0m wrote:
VAAL IC YES!

Still drop-restricted.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info