Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

"
insilopeh wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
auraforlaura wrote:
WHY so many different powerlevels of gems now??+ Cyclone is way better in ALL stats and effects than any other gem. Heavystrike got next to nothing., lol???
Some skills get added 100 flat phys and others dont, but recieve massive speed nerf. Very strange...
And added elemental damage is just silly bad for conversion attacks...

heavy strike was the go to skill for singletarget and it was buffed. it still reigns supreme as pure singletarget, and with the new stun mechanics for melee damage it's insane.

Dual strike will want to have a word with you on that one...

I won't reach the same threshold but the gems themselves are now almost equal. crit multi vs double dmg etc.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
How many Rage Stacks can someone have?
Nerfing Multistrike this hard they should have removed attack damage decrease at least. Alot of builds that don't use new skills with +phys flat dmg will lose alot of dps. Seems like channeling skills have lost a ton of attack speed as well.
Not sure if it is a buff or a nerf to melee builds. Lifeleech effectivness also depends on attack speed. Seems like Berserk gem is a must
Last edited by _TaZaR_ on Jun 7, 2019, 9:23:31 AM
"
Eleoss wrote:
How many Rage Stacks can someone have?

approximately a few, before they ban you.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Is it just a mistake, or is Vaal Ancestral Warchief have the same description as the normal Ancestral Warchief? The patch notes didn't reflect anything different with the Vaal version save for under-the-hood type stuff. Gonna just chalk it up as a error on the post.

Aside from that, I have to say the new gems look sweet. Multistrike may just be more powerful with the consequitive hits getting stronger. Blood and Sand stances are a tad underwhelming. But maybe with playtesting I'll change my opinion. Most of all, I'm looking forward to trying out Shockwave support on Dominating blow. Always wanted to utilize that skill, but found it's range so awful. If anyone has the gems on live, I'd very much like to know if Dominating blow can be supported by Shockwave support. Overall I can't wait to sink my teeth into these new and reworked skills and supports.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info