Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

HoAG lost 40% of the total possible base damge of the minion, from 760% more physical damage to 480% more at lvl 20 asuming 40 virulence stacks, i dont know if it is still worth as before. So if you dealt 3M damage at best now you will deal 1.8M damage. can be actually worse as all the other supports are multiplicative at most, it gets reduced further.
I finally feel like I can make the charged dash build I've wanted to ever since the skill came out.
Nice
Spectral Throw just gives 10% attack speed :D ? The gem description does not show anything else.
amazing
finally all the ROCKS i ever wanted
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
homework time
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Questions for the devs, and appreciation for rushing to get it out

-Bladestorm - can enemies be hit by multiple bladestorms at once?

-Perforate - can sand stance spears that head outward each hit a sufficient large target?

-Perforate - How many spears are there, makes a big difference if there are 2 vs 20

-Shockwave, is the shockwave circular or targeted like normal attacks have a directional aoe now?

-Impale support - 59% increased effect, does this mean impale records 15.9% of the initial hit instead of 10%? At 7 stacks thats 112% more damage per hit. Nice buff and mandatory support for impale builds, particularly champ impale.

-Close combat - any particular region no daggers? In RPGs, daggers are the definition of close combat, more than swords or axes. Just curious.
Haha spectral throw is such a funny looking gem at 20/0. Basically no text outside of the descriptor.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info