no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Kopeeh wrote:
Heyo,

I wanna try Solo Self-Found for the first time (haven't decided on HC or not yet). Is this build suitable for that?

I definitely think so. This build requires virtually no uniques and can be run on purely rares.

Awesome, thanks for the detailed Guide!
"
Kopeeh wrote:
Heyo,

I wanna try Solo Self-Found for the first time (haven't decided on HC or not yet). Is this build suitable for that?

Granted I am a noob, I am running this build, but with axes on SSF. Lvl 50 and finding it very nice.
Thanks for an awesome guide man. Having lots of fun.

I am running axes instead of swords and am on SSF. Lvl 50 atm.

Am I to skip acrobatics since I have axes?

How about gladiator's perseverence? Would that be good? Or should I go down to ambidexterity maybe?

Thanks again.
"
MasterBK666 wrote:

How about gladiator's perseverence? Would that be good? Or should I go down to ambidexterity maybe?

Thanks again.

I can try preparing a skill tree for Bladestorm with axes, give me some time.

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
MasterBK666 wrote:

Thanks again.

I can try preparing a skill tree for Bladestorm with axes, give me some time.

Whoa, nice one!! =)
Hey man! Thanks for the build :)

I'm working my way up the tiers in maps having a blast :)

Been quite lucky with finds tho.

What would you say is my next upgrade/s to go for?

My Gear:

So i was using axes from the start. it was fine. then this morning i wanted to try out swords and it's just straight up better. DPS, Accuracy, Crit and Crit multi all went up once i changed weapons and swapped passives around.I'm sure axes will get the job done but after swapping i dont see myself going back
Hey having fun with cyclone using a similar tree to yours. How do ya'll deal with porcupines in higher tier maps? I tried using Haemophilia but I guess my bleed chance is too low to explode the mobs before they shoot their spikes out and wreck me
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
So i was using axes from the start. it was fine. then this morning i wanted to try out swords and it's just straight up better. DPS, Accuracy, Crit and Crit multi all went up once i changed weapons and swapped passives around.I'm sure axes will get the job done but after swapping i dont see myself going back

I personally think that Foils are way stronger than any other one handed melee option.
So I started off using this build then switched things around and went dual wield sword crit/impale/fortify cyclone. Dropped the blind nodes, did some different stuff. Not 100% sure my passive tree is optimized. Would anybody be willing to take a look at my profile and recommend any changes to it and/or my gear?

I have about 100c to spend on gear upgrades atm. I'm sure weapons will need an upgrade eventually (using scaeva/prismatic eclipse) but the insane attack speed, crit chance, and block damage from using those two is pretty hard to pass up for the moment. I'm doing pretty good at tier 5/6 maps right now.

Also probably need to deal with jewels eventually.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Jun 11, 2019, 8:10:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info