no

"
Zer0nu11 wrote:
I am wondering if multistrike should not be changed out for a better support gem like pulverize. From what I have seen of Bladestorm it seems to linger already and you would want to cast one storm and move on. Plus in sand stance the storm moves forward. Where as with pulverize it would gain even more of the things we need with a slight penalty to attack speed. Just a thought.

Edit: Also you can only have 3 storms total unless multistrike would increase the number of storms which would be beneficial.

Well, now you can cancel the animation of multistrike and stop the attack after the first strike if you want to do so.

I will field test it with Bladestorm and see if pulverize is better than Multistrike, but I doubt it. The biggest benefit of using Pulverize would be the More Area of Effect modifier - but I am not sure if having 2/3 the attack speed will be worth it.
What are the main reasons to not use Blade Flurry with this build?

Would there be big changes needed if i want to do it with Blade Flurry?
I wish I didn't have to adjust the gear to not be a full perfect mirror tier set. A more realistic amount of damage and life is about 5.5k and about 1M dps. This is with multiple 10ex+ weapons and a bunch of crazy gear. I hate it when people try to say it is 2m dps or something stupid but all of the items are unobtainable
First of all thanks for this guide! I'm going to follow it this league.I have a question about the path of building. Did you change the skills in any way? Because I recall to see more skills and a six link in the skills section. I updated my path of building with the link on the forum and after updating it it changed to less skills. Is this a mistake or not?
"
Sippoa wrote:

I would guess it is most likely because people are interested in playing a new skill for the first time. For me personally Blade Flurry is no longer interesting since I already played it when it was introduced to the game.
Thanks for this guide! Going to be my first league that I plan on actually playing through. I've still never finished the full story yet. When I saw the notes and saw B&S, I knew I wanted to try that out. Really glad for this, cuz I still wanted to do Marauder. Will be checking in on this later for any updates, but still thanks for all your hard work!
"
lucnukem1 wrote:
I wish I didn't have to adjust the gear to not be a full perfect mirror tier set. A more realistic amount of damage and life is about 5.5k and about 1M dps. This is with multiple 10ex+ weapons and a bunch of crazy gear. I hate it when people try to say it is 2m dps or something stupid but all of the items are unobtainable

i dont know where you are buying your weapons from but the one in the pob is like 4ex and 12c in master crafting cost and mabye 1-3 ex in alterations/annulments (depends how lucky)
You should check some unique helmets instead of using a generic rare one, especially since shaper/elder affixes are useless for your build.

- Starkonja has a good life roll, nice added crit / attack speed, provides EV instead of armor (which is better since you take acrobatics). The only tradeoff is the resistance which you can craft on a ring. I doubt we need accuracy on the helmet with the new formula (not on PoB yet). It also solves the dexterity issue of your PoB (at least for the slayer variation)

- The Brine Crown does everything better than your rare helmet, gives more armor, add another mitigation layer (reduced cold damage and gives armor while stationary and prevents the frozen status which can potentially let you craft an anti-curse flask instead of freeze immunity). Doesn't have added DPS like starkonja

- The Gull is another option though I'd prefer the Brine Crown personally

- Ahn's Contempt as long as you don't have a ring that provides Assassin's Mark, which is really nice against hard hitting ennemies since crits are one the top deaths reason.

Personally I'd go with the Brine Crown.
Last edited by ploxirion on Jun 7, 2019, 12:36:18 PM
"
Sippoa wrote:

Would there be big changes needed if i want to do it with Blade Flurry?

Blade Flurry is perfectly fine, I am just not a big fan of it. I dont think there would be any big changes - just dont use the Multistrike support as it doesn't work with Blade Flurry if I remember correctly.
"
SirArganar wrote:
First of all thanks for this guide! I'm going to follow it this league.I have a question about the path of building. Did you change the skills in any way? Because I recall to see more skills and a six link in the skills section. I updated my path of building with the link on the forum and after updating it it changed to less skills. Is this a mistake or not?

It's not a mistake, it's just that we are using 4 new/reworked support gems - and most of them aren't in Path of Building yet. I am going to update it as fast as possible (when PoB gets updated).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info