Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

Almost all excellent changes.

RIP occultist though.
PS4 launch time on 10th?

Still no words about consoles...
Mostly good stuff, but why kill occultist like that?
"
IamLoco wrote:
Rest in peace, Molten Strike.
That´s it then, another good skill removed. The last nerfs already brought MS close to the brink of being sub-par, this time you hit the nail on the head - congratulations, the skill is dead.

I also didn´t read a single word about the promised map stash fix in standard. Did you forget about that?

All the new changes at the same time seem too much to be honest. As I play my characters in standard about 50-75% of the time, I usually have to re-spec or re-gear them with each new league (patch notes). This time you killed 3 of my characters, an occultist, 2 MS chars. Funny enough, my sunder berserker which I haven´t touched for a while now seems to be good to go again.

So, we basically just have to wait for a looooonger time until GGG realise their mistakes and bring skills and classes back to being a viable choice.

I might take a break from the game. This permanent nerf mentality disgusts me.

molten strike still looks okay to me.

Map stash change is already done.
"
Bakudan wrote:
"
Making melee actually good overshadows any nerfs really though. I liked it even when it sucked.

Hum i see almost all melee skill getting a +15/25% damage boost at least, but also getting a 15/25% less attack speed :

Spoiler
Lancing Steel
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 80%.

Smite
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 85%.

Sunder
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 75% (previously had 15% less attack speed). = Malus 10% less speed than previously

Sweep
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 70% (previously had 10% less attack speed). = Malus 15% less speed than previously

Tectonic Slam

Vigilant Strike

Heavy Strike

Ground Slam
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 90%.

Earthquake
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 75%.

Dual Strike
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 70%.

Double Strike

Consecrated Path

Cleave

I mean for all of the listed skills, that 15/25% less speed, mostly not compensated by the damage increase, just by some, with one more effect like bleed or something, i don't see this as a huge improvement or i'm missing something ?

I hope you are missing something.. Double strike for example deals less damage now after the "Buff" if i`m not mistaken.
𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖏𝖔𝖇 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘!
Does the slayer's Masterful Form gives maximum charges in either direction ? E.g 8 endurance max because of tree and gear and you get 8 frenzy max as well
Witch's been totally gutted. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 5, 2019, 3:48:34 AM
Am I the only one disappointed that Slayer looks even less useful than before the changes?
Okay, no Molten Strike Chieftain....does Molten Burst trigger the Tawhoa Note from Chieftain with Cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info