Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

soulrend nerf is huge Kappa
"
The Dense Fossil can no longer craft increased Armour, Evasion or Energy Shield suffix modifiers and now has new mods it can craft on each slot.

does that mean dense fossils are now useless for crafting ES gear, or just that it wont have the increased ES mod as realiably?
Hawww...

Rip my Channeling blight soulrend Trickter and Vortex Occultist, you were not the OP Worb MEta, and since no more channelind physical protection for blight, trickster survivability cut off by half, ES Occu parts gutted for the "rush in packs and try to survive" Vortex, lots of fun gone...

I guess its gonna be cyclone for everyone now...

NErfs were obvious, but the Occultist ascendency is just half dead now... that pretty stupid, you should have just lowered even but half the values, instead of removing half an ascendency for 0 counter part. (maybe its still playable but without 1-2K less ES on my barely 7.5k ES builds, less recharge rate, that's a lot less)

I guess no more CI and only hybrid

(ES was a problem mainly because of some OP ES Synthesis craft, made from what, the top 0.5% ? But synthesis craft and items are no longer gonna be an issue so those ninja more nerf...) You just cut Occultist survivability...

But for people playing "less than 200h" per league, the end game is less reachable ever nerf patch....
Last edited by Bakudan on Jun 5, 2019, 3:27:23 AM
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 70% (previously had 20% less attack speed).

Could anyone explain this to me? Is this a buff or a nerf? How this should be calculated?
Last edited by saif3r on Jun 5, 2019, 3:21:35 AM
Ok I'm happy :)
"
Shield Charge
Now deals damage in a cone, rather than a circle, on impact.
Now bashes when used against targets at very close ranges.
Can now be used with wands.
Last edited by Tonald on Oct 30, 2019, 10:39:00 AM
"
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 70% (previously had 20% less attack speed).

Could anyone explain this to me? Is this a buff or a nerf? How this should be calculated?

This is a nerf, 70% speed multi = 30% less attack speed
"
saif3r wrote:

nerf, that means it's attack speed is 70% of the weapons base speed so if the weapon has a 1.0 attack speed you now only have .7 attack per second instead of 1
Impale support and master of metal buff, very interesting!
Now we're talking! I'll play the shit out of this league, so much builds i want to play rn. Planned to start with Infernal Blow Cheiftain, now i want Shattering Steel Champ again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info