Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

So you decreased our max life capability from abyss jewels, and increased mob damage. I have 227% inc life in my tree and still barely hit 8200 hp with near perf prenerf abyss jewels. This is going to suck ass. So basically go ES. Got it.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
dont do this
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Good thing I didn't buy the soulrend mtx I guess
Last edited by Chaoszz on Jun 4, 2019, 1:35:35 AM
w-what about warcries ...
"
Iamod wrote:
So you decreased our max life capability from abyss jewels, and increased mob damage. I have 227% inc life in my tree and still barely hit 8200 hp with near perf prenerf abyss jewels. This is going to suck ass. So basically go ES. Got it.

No good man ES is dead...
"
Iamod wrote:

ES got nerfed af i dont think that the right solution lol.
Casters don't have any good sustain now unless you are trying to funnel us into EB, or God forbid a flask, which is downright preposterous. Removing nodes behind keystones is a pretty huge deal, and as we saw from the tease, confirms that MoM is basically not worth taking again. Very unmotivating and unrewarding without the nodes behind it - same for Blood Magic, especially with the change for aurabots. Not that anyone cares about them.

So we're all pigeonholed into dealing Attack Damage this league. Life is king and Slayer is officially better than Assassin now. There's a difference between "shaking up the meta" and "making what people enjoy playing no longer remotely fun, viable, or functional at all".

(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thanks for all the great work! (Damn you changing my CI Occultist!)

How will all these melee changes change minions? I've seen all the interviews and read all your posts but I don't see anything about minions anywhere (I may have missed it).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Warlord's Mark is not for casters anymore :(
"
dragonpowi wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:

ES got nerfed af i dont think that the right solution lol.

Seems like the idea is to increase the overall difficulty of the game (nerfing ES, nerfing caster leech/sustain, and indirectly nerfing life) so that we rely more on the new movement abilities and cancels along with the mitigation skills (molten shell, IC...though, honestly, they sound sketchy, and armour still seems like it will be meh...we will have to see).

I can semi-understand this as being a sort of roundabout way of combating the power creep of meta/high-end builds. Still feels rough though...it's gonna be an interesting league.
Last edited by Troublesome08 on Jun 3, 2019, 11:33:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info