Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

you call this balance?

sorry, buff something by nerfing OP things again and again, what kind of balance is this?

there is always something weaker under comparison, it is a great truth

people will always complain about the least good thing and there will never be a point of perfection

so why bother?

when you guys are going to add new stuff, think over three times, don't nerf them later if they are too powerful and call it balance, ok?

>Summoner main
>Uses only life nodes
>Think about using ES for a change of pace
>See mention of ES nerfs
>Gonna keep playing Path of Life Nodes
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
all of these nerf were needed and expected, not sure why everyone mad. Want to play meta? well, change build now.
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jun 3, 2019, 11:11:39 PM
Hype is under the ground now, nerf killed us.
So in the patch that rebalances melee and makes you want to get up close and personal... you are making monsters tougher, making defenses harder to acquire, making Immortal Call no longer immortal, I mean you're making life harder for melee in every way yet you expect this to be a good thing?

Whatever, Slayer League here we come. Also, RIP Elementalist - nice going GGG, prolif was the best reason to choose this class and now it's just... gone? What is your replacement/alternative? You provided no solution here, just said "we're gutting your class because we're incapable of handling it even though it's been this way for over a year". That's super messed up.

I could go on about the state of how miserable you always make these manifestos, but once again, you manage to take the hype out our sails with this crap. Always one step forward, two steps back with you guys. You just do not get it.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
you call this balance?

no they call it meta tweaking
fek thats alot of nurfs few buffs, cant wait to see some new melee skills in future. Keep up the good work team =D
Well then... I guess I will have to play a sabo lightning trapper as league starter then :D Starting off with melee waiting for a decent weapon is yikes still. Especially for early league content farming.

You know what? I just figured it out.

Consoles can't handle Berzerker + Multistrike.

Consoles can't handle Beacon of Ruin.

So you simply... make them not able to exist.

And you said consoles wouldn't affect the game. I never believed you and I was right.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Good changes.
LOVE the dense fossil change, it really bothered me that a dropped ES-rare was always worse than a fossil crafted one.
I read several complaints about nerfs, but ES, abyss jewels, Trickster, Occulist, Bane, ... rly had some unreasonable power spikes (and this comes from someone who mainly played ES Bane Occultist in 3.6).
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info