Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
dragonpowi wrote:
all of these nerf were needed and expected, not sure why everyone mad. Want to play meta? well, change build now.

nerfs also affect non-meta builds and often have a more noticeable impact on them than on meta builds.

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Holy shit, some of those changes (or rather nerfs) are pretty heavy. No LL aurabots, no elementalists and 200ex headhunters.
Nice changes GGG!

All the whining about ES and Occ is funny. Will still be plenty viable just not Holy *&@! OP insanity.

Love the Blood Magic change nice call on that one.

Still won't use fortify support but nice try :)

Mildly scared about the broad sweeping announcement of removing powerful passives behind keystones. Kind of a large bomb to throw out on the Monday before launch >.>

All the melee changes look great thank you for the hard work!
ign kharver
"
Warlord’s Mark now only applies its leech bonus to attacks. The curse easily solved mana problems for casters with minimal investment, and after deliberation we've decided that solving mana problems for spellcasters should require more thought and a greater opportunity cost.

Not providing an alternative gem for casters similar to Warlord's Mark is fucked up.

As fucked as GGG actually though not to provide a minable table for Synthesis implicit crafting (Beaclast 41); that the minable data table was an accident.

THIS IS A NERF FOR CASTERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE W MoM.

PS: RE: the last paragraph
Thanks for the tip, not to do a bleed build.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Jun 3, 2019, 11:55:01 PM
RIP Soulrend. I was really looking forward to trying you out and grabbing that sweet pink MTX, but I guess not. . .
Been playing since late Delve league. Have never seen a HH belt drop, and at this rate, I will NEVER SEE ONE DROP...EVER. Gotta hand it to you guys for keeping it real though. Not everyone can enjoy the finer things in life.
This might be a good time to give grim dawn a try to reason to play this cluster fuck of a patch.
Tough to accept changes when the true fixes are still coming (Beacon of Ruin, Keystone nodes removed, RIP aurabots), but such is iteration. Keep it up GGG. 👍
Last edited by octeris on Jun 3, 2019, 11:29:53 PM
I'm not sure why they did that. They create a really cool Occultist who can fight those new melee character, but nerf it because they want us to play melee... Why not just ban those class for the league. You always make great toys but destroy them because people like them and you want them to play only with the new toys... You don't really balance thing, you just make wave of new overpower new build your not really sure what they gonna be.
I don't understand why you would nerf casters that much this league after buffing them last league, it just seems like there will be a looping effect of fixing melee/nerfing caster one league and then fixing caster/nerfing melee next league, but why can't you have melee buffed without significantly nerfing caster (ES, leech, ascendencies)?
Last edited by yaqub on Jun 4, 2019, 5:41:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info